Thread: Pelicans vs Spurs

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!

Pelicans vs Spurs

Lets Go! Im hyped up, anti tank gear at the ready

Apparently Devonte likes his matchup against Trey lol

This would be a good game for Hayes.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    This is the most boring game i've watched this year. The Spurs are actively tanking and they are matching us point for point with players i've never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    This is the most boring game i've watched this year. The Spurs are actively tanking and they are matching us point for point with players i've never heard of.
    shush

It's a ugly game thus far, against a better team we'd be down 20 playing like this.

double digit lead after the 1st quarter that's good enough

Haha announcers calling out the Pels about how rare it is for us to successfully execute a lob

Herb put his head down as soon as he caught the ball and drove to the basket, that's how he can be successful on offense

25 point lead at the half. Aint mad at that. Somebody post something besides hater stuff in the thread please.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I’ll enjoy tonight for what it’s worth. Some very good basketball being played so far.

Oh damn! very nice pocket pass from CJ to Jonas for the dunk. Pels came out of the locker room ready to increase the lead

When BI gets the calls other stars do, he's not bad.

Niiicceeee

Yeaaaa we won against Spurs team which was resting all of the best players !!!

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrakar View Post
    I seriously had never heard of anyone in their starting lineup. This was no accomplishment, they want Wemby. Since the All-Star break the only teams with a worse record than the Pels are the Pistons, the Spurs and the Rockets.
    Last edited by ragincaucasian; 03-22-2023 at 06:41 PM.

Season Ticket Holder
    Naji was hilarious last night.

They can only play the team that is playing against them

So, it's not OK to be happy about a win?

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    No. We have to be insufferable jerks who hate the team. Oh, and we also have to hate anyone who is optimistic. Because optimists make pessimists feelings hurt. That's the thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Sure it is.....

Just like it is okay to point out the team's flaws, right?

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Sure it is.....

Just like it is okay to point out the team's flaws, right?
    This is disingenuous. Mrakar was not pointing out the team's flaws. Mrakar was mocking anyone who was happy about the win. He wrote, "Yeaaaa we won against Spurs team which was resting all of the best players !!! "

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    This is disingenuous. Mrakar was not pointing out the team's flaws. Mrakar was mocking anyone who was happy about the win. He wrote, "Yeaaaa we won against Spurs team which was resting all of the best players !!! "
    Nothing he said was untrue. Absolutely nothing. Mrakar stated an empirical fact (addressing no one) and was chastised for doing so. Tell me, did you think The Pelicans beat the best possible team the Spurs could put on the floor on Monday night?

Don't get me wrong. In here, I do realize you have to be a 'yes man' or 'Fan Boi', in order to be welcomed. Analysis is unwelcomed. I have been unwelcomed for a couple of weeks at a time quite a few times.

Nothing he said was untrue. Absolutely nothing. Mrakar stated an empirical fact (addressing no one) and was chastised for doing so. Tell me, did you think The Pelicans beat the best possible team the Spurs could put on the floor on Monday night?

Don't get me wrong. In here, I do realize you have to be a 'yes man' or 'Fan Boi', in order to be welcomed. Analysis is unwelcomed. I have been unwelcomed for a couple of weeks at a time quite a few times.
    Not that analysis is unwelcome. It is unfair criticism of fans who support their team simply because some think it is fun to troll those who do so.

Season Ticket Holder

When was he chastized?

How about you stop mocking people who derive pleasure from the team winning games?

Thread Information