Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pels vs Thunder Game Thread

Pels vs Thunder Game Thread

Play big, and we should have the advantage. Let?s Goooooooo

This forum has exposed the the Fair-Weather-Fans, differentiating them from the real ones. You know who I'm talking about --- those people that will cry, bellyache, and attempt to belittle (then run to the forum moderator) when a poster says anything contrary to the status quo while the team is winning. But, they somehow disappear when the going gets rough.

Where did you all go? LMAO!!!

If you wanna win put Hayes in

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    I'm still here (in my seat). And any jabs at your puzzling negativity have nothing to do with any "status quo"... let's geaux Pels

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I hope Naji and Herb start out aggressive but don?t foul. This is a game where SGA tries to get Herb in foul trouble early. Good thing Dyson is back and playing well.

Joel said SGA has three steals in the first 5 minutes but really its more sloppy ballhandling on our part.

This is downright awful. I really can’t believe how bad this team shoots.

All they need to do is make open shots as an NBA player. I don’t understand what they are practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Joel said SGA has three steals in the first 5 minutes but really its more sloppy ballhandling on our part.
    That's their biggest need...Point Guard. They saw this two years ago when they went hard after Lowery and Paul. Then they 'settled' on "fool's goal" from Portland at the trade deadline and checked the Point Guard box. And, the Point PF can't seem to stay on the court.

That's all on the front office. So I guess now they are two years behind schedule...AT LEAST...just in that position.

Just terrible basketball

We need to keep attacking the paint. They have no shot blockers.

This is a seriously awful situation. This guy can’t get these dudes to come to play. Just shoot awful and play lazy every game.

One of the worst basketball performances I have ever seen.

We are watching a really badly coached team. The role players have no idea what to do on offense because they are never part of it. As a result, this looks like intramural basketball.

Every last one of then including coaches should be giving back $ cause they stealing

Basketball Guru
    maybe we will come back in the second half.....

20 FTA by Thunder and still 4 minutes to go until halftime. And both JV and Herb with 3 fouls. We can't even get games called fair when we're at home.

This game isn’t on the refs. The Pels are plying so bad on defense that they are out of position and fouling. They aren’t playing hard at all.

Willie has as about much fire as a guy waiting for a bus. This team has checked out

I’d have to fire Willie for this one. This is probably the worst Pels game I have seen in a while.

This team should never have 2 days of rest, they always come out flat with that much rest. Griff and company needs a lot of soul searching for this team in the offseason.

Kira needs to be on the court with Hayes

AS I SEE IT

*A Neophyte as a head coach!!
    *An array of mis-matched pieces.
    *Unable to develop their own talent.
    *A front office that can't make the right call.
    *No experienced point guard.
    *A superstar that can't stay on the court.
    *Spreading the team's REAL SUPERSTAR way too thin.
    *And we find ourselves constrained by poor cap management.

Did I say a Neophyte as a head coach?

I know I take a lot of grief from some of you, but these are only the facts. Even if they somehow come back and win this game, I stand by everything I've written.
    Last edited by As I See It; 03-11-2023 at 08:47 PM.

I'm sorry, but these are both NBA teams. There's no excuse for a visiting team to have 24 FTA IN A HALF, to 9 for the home team. None. We've got THREE starters with 3 fouls each in the first half. We get mugged in the lane, no call. They get bumped, its a foul. Its no wonder every one of our shots seems difficult. When we don't get the same calls the other team does, you have no chance.

Is our super-star shooting coach on the injury list, too?

Thread Information