Pelicans Report

Thread: Jaxson Hayes

Jaxson Hayes

I think he should have started every game that Zion hasn't played. Nance is more polished and will still be successful
    coming off the bench. Hayes needs the minutes at the onset. He has been underused this year and I havn't liked it a bit. Albeit he's a project, but he is a game changer. Every time he got a chance in last year's playoffs he demonstrated that other bigs simply cant run with him.
    this isnt our championship season. get him the time coach, it can just make our decision with him this offseason easier

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    I think he should have started every game that Zion hasn't played. Nance is more polished and will still be successful
    coming off the bench. Hayes needs the minutes at the onset. He has been underused this year and I havn't liked it a bit. Albeit he's a project, but he is a game changer. Every time he got a chance in last year's playoffs he demonstrated that other bigs simply cant run with him.
    this isnt our championship season. get him the time coach, it can just make our decision with him this offseason easier
    - or -

a) They are tired of waiting for him to pick up the game.
    b) They have seen enough and think he will never develop
    c.) They don't want to play him now and possibly drive up his price.

In all candor, I believe in JAX...I really do, but, for his sake he needs to out of here. If I'm right, unlike Lonzo, we will all rue the day they let him go.

Regardless, I still look at Darius Garland, his 20 point average, and his eights assists a game and shake my head. But pardon me, I've been screaming PG for the last two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Regardless, I still look at Darius Garland, his 20 point average, and his eights assists a game and shake my head. But pardon me, I've been screaming PG for the last two seasons.
    I don't always agree with your posts but 100% spot on here. Passing on Garland was a huge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    I don't always agree with your posts but 100% spot on here. Passing on Garland was a huge mistake.

I totally agree. Or even maxey over kira in 2020. regardless, im not suggesting Hayes having been awarded starters minutes or anything, just him having been a starter.

He'sa pretty good

the only thing he has seemed poor at is his on-ball defense in the posts against other bigs

I will really hate to lose him this off season, i just don't see him being resigned. On another note he deserves better than what he's receiving here.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    I will really hate to lose him this off season, i just don't see him being resigned. On another note he deserves better than what he's receiving here.
    Agree with every word of this post especially the last eight words,

Thread Information