Pelicans Report

Thread: 3/8/23 - Windhorst - Zion's Setback was "Significant" and "He's not Close"

Season Ticket Holder

3/8/23 - Windhorst - Zion's Setback was "Significant" and "He's not Close"

Aw jeez

Shut it down!!!!!
    Shut CJ down
    Shut JV down
    Shut BI down
    Shut Z1 down
    Shut LN down

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Perhaps the players know he’s not coming back which is partly why we’re seeing less effort. I don’t know.

#PelsLife

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Perhaps the players know he’s not coming back which is partly why we’re seeing less effort. I don’t know.
    This is a very good theory.

Coincidentally, season ticket holders just got emailed last night if they want to "opt-in" for playoff tickets. LOL.

Maybe it's not his fault; then again, maybe it is.

Even without Zion, the amount of injuries and extensive rehab times from them that occur under this medical/training staff are too much to ignore.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Why am i not surprised.. been saying the next news would probably be "zion out for the year"

Just sucks that we have this player oozing with talent but has been hindered by injuries year after year. Pels need to get lucky and get a new franchise player. Victor come on down!

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    same thing when AD told the team he wasnt resigning here, the team started going south....

now if he is right about zion then i would like to think that the org. would have been honest with the fans about it while pushing for tickets sales......

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Something derailed them and it was probably the Zion news.

The organization has been clownish in dealing with Zion. He shoul have been required to lose 40-50 pounds before he ever played a minute for the team. They and Zion have disrespected the game and the fans by refusing to get his body in top shape to be able to play in the NBA from day 1.

I mean wowza. How did everything get so dire? First BI out forever. Then Zion out forever. And after the Nets game we just fell apart as a squad. I don’t understand how it just all spontaneously combusted. Even with guys missing we were playing great basketball. We always looked competitive regardless of who was missing. How does everything change so much after one game?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxpel View Post
    The organization has been clownish in dealing with Zion. He shoul have been required to lose 40-50 pounds before he ever played a minute for the team. They and Zion have disrespected the game and the fans by refusing to get his body in top shape to be able to play in the NBA from day 1.
    How would that even work? Could you imagine how "clownish" the team would look by just refusing to play him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxpel View Post
    I love how some guy on a message board knows how much a guy should weigh or how how body should be maintained. So many experts sitting behind a computer screen. Why does the NBA not contact you?

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    I love how some guy on a message board knows how much a guy should weigh or how how body should be maintained. So many experts sitting behind a computer screen. Why does the NBA not contact you?
    Partially right. What we do know, however, is that 285 - 300+ pounds has, thus far, proven futile and unworkable for # 1.

Six years of history, my friend, doesn't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Partially right. What we do know, however, is that 285 - 300+ pounds has, thus far, proven futile and unworkable for # 1.

Six years of history, my friend, doesn't lie.
    Experts who make a living analyzing and making those decisions have measured every aspect of his body and have a goal for body fat and other measurables that he has reached and even agreed to in his contract my friend. I would suspect they know just a touch more than someone making those assumptions from behind their computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Experts who make a living analyzing and making those decisions have measured every aspect of his body and have a goal for body fat and other measurables that he has reached and even agreed to in his contract my friend. I would suspect they know just a touch more than someone making those assumptions from behind their computer screen.
    I said you are partially right....what more do you want?

I also said there is six years of history that can't be refuted. Are you trying to? You know, ''don't believe your lying eyes''.

Thread Information