Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: March 3rd - Pelicans at Warriors (31-32)

Basketball Guru
    Lewis 9pts in 10mins...he had it going and should have stayed with him...

they took ingram out of his game tonight...the refs added to it by letting him get beat up when he was attacking...

Our team is to dependent on 2 players CJ and Ingram combined for 37 attempts the rest of the team 40 combined. On a positive note we are that much closer to Zion coming back.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    This game wasn?t on Willie. He has two ?stars? that are a detriment to his coaching. They don?t do what he preaches. All BI had to do this game was take what was given to him. He forced everything and it got to his head. Willie has to develop and authority that these guys stop killing the momentum with horrible shots. Not to mention, that CJ just refuses to stop the person he is guarding.

The team has basically been the Hornets since Zion went out. Probably worse

I hope Griff and Co. have an honest assessment of this roster this upcoming offseason. This team is lacking in a LOT of areas.

Amount of long range, over defender, two's this game was too low for us to be able to win this game

After nice 1 quarter I knew that the Pelicans will find a way to screw this up? and they DID.

Ingram will never get the respect until he can string together multiple games in a row of excellent play. He usually disappears the next game after a good performance. That said, the referee abuse he takes is ridiculous. We have nobody on the team who gets even close to the superstar treatment like Ja, Trey Young, Harden or Luka. I won't return to buying season tickets until the refereeing gets fixed.....

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    I hope Griff and Co. have an honest assessment of this roster this upcoming offseason. This team is lacking in a LOT of areas.
    Yep that's the one positive thing im hopeful Griff took notes on with how the team just went down hill. He didn't do anything during the offseason and he barely did anything on the trade deadline.

Looks like this team has managed to demoralize everyone again. Hopefully, we can get Josh back to help defend Fox.

Thread Information