Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: February 25th - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - 30-30

20 point defecit

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I don't know what put Ja ahead of Zion for you, but that's one timeline I won't lose sleep over

Zion was seen as the best prospect since Bron
    i get zion was the man but i was looking at addition by subtraction in new orleans...we had the label that stars didnt want to come here so you take one star to get multiple stars to go with ingram....i was looking at it as a way for a small market team team to get stars and good depth...JA,ingram plus a gang of memphis 1st,,,lakers picks,,picks from jrue...to me it would have been easy to get a 3rd and 4th top player and good role players by giving up zion for JA...

It?s time to shake up this coaching staff. This defense is beyond woeful. One of the most important aspects in today?s NBA is 3 point defense. We are beyond horrible at defending the 3. The Knicks are in the bottom third of the league in 3 point percentage, and we leave them wide open for 3-pointer after 3-pointer, building the Knicks? confidence from deep. Teams feel like the Splash Brothers against us. It?s a recurring story all year. And this deficiency will likely cost us another game tonight.

Nance brings what that Hayes doesn't?

The cynic in me wants to go back and just get Nance from that Port deal and keep Hart on this team lol

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    The cynic in me wants to go back and just get Nance from that Port deal and keep Hart on this team lol
    I shed tears when Hart went

Either all those wise sages who were giddy over the depth on this team were wrong or Willie has been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Either all those wise sages who were giddy over the depth on this team were wrong or Willie has been exposed.
    Healthy Zion covers a lot of the cracks

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Healthy Zion covers a lot of the cracks
    The first two words of your statement is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    The first two words of your statement is an oxymoron.

A large part of this deficit is our shot selection. If you aren't hitting 3s... stop shooting them

Richardson very solid on both ends

Kind of guy you need on the team

I don't understand these rules at all. How is that not an automatic flagrant 1? We've been hit with it for less than that.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    No Dyson, Kira, or Jax in a game where the other players aren’t interested in being at. Willie has lost this team.

The Knick played last night and have much more energy. It’s crazy to see how little these guys care to play now. I don’t know when they decided to tank it, but these losses are inexcusable.

Alvin Gentry teams were fun as f*ck to watch offensively

Just give me that back

Willie can’t coach at all, so he tries to motivate and that seems to have disappeared. I think they are pretty much on their way to the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    Willie can’t coach at all, so he tries to motivate and that seems to have disappeared. I think they are pretty much on their way to the lottery.
    I don't even know what the hope is anymore this season

Probably Trey and Dyson to get as many reps as possible

Without Z we look bad it’s a shame how bad we look definitely should’ve been more active during trade deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Algiersraised View Post
    Without Z we look bad it’s a shame how bad we look definitely should’ve been more active during trade deadline
    Brass didn't want to dip into tax

Someone like Poeltl would have been great

Basketball Guru
    i forgot hart was traded to new york..but i guess this team is still in after allstar week hangover gear..

If Trey could just get a tight handle he'd be amazing

We need a Chauncey billups type player someone who will knock down open looks but knows to facilitate the offense and help teammates get open looks

Losing by 30 is not cool B.I definitely falls behind Zion where z returns

Thread Information