Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: February 25th - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - 30-30

Pelicans February 25th - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - 30-30

Basketball.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Let?s go boys! How about y?all just move a little this game and CJ needs to pass from the start and not late on the 4th.

I will not be able to stomach Mitchell Robinson going off for 20 and 15 tonight.

Zion's health is a major problem and much worse than AD ever was

Also, if Trey gets a full time handle, he's gonna be a big problem

That crossover and dish he had v Raptors was sick

No excuses, we know how good he can be
    Last edited by AusPel; 02-25-2023 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Zion's health is a major problem and much worse than AD ever was
    This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    This!!!
    Yeah you've been right about Zion so far

Basketball Guru
    the ghost of julius randle....

I like Randle. Seems a humble guy

Reading up on what assets/capital we've spent on the centre position by way of Jonas, Adams and Favors (and Jax!) is just heartbreaking and so illogical

It's been a guard/wing driven league for 7 or 8 years, yet Griff wants to double down on the 5

How is this even legal

We needed Stern to jump in and veto again
    Last edited by AusPel; 02-25-2023 at 06:37 PM.

Lol Herb

Just trade

We can't keep sinking in the 1st like this. It's always a 10 point hole 5 min in

BI in his bag

Thank God for him

One simple fix for this offense is that when BI is in iso guys need to MOVE! If he picks up his dribble then cut to the basket. He is good enough on the dish to find you.

Our guys will legit watch him pivot 7 times and do nothing. It's ridiculous.

Herb got smashed

no foul

I love how Herb Jones plays; Herb Jones has to sit.

Both completely true statements

Basketball Guru
    Reading up on what assets/capital we've spent on the centre position by way of Jonas, Adams and Favors (and Jax!) is just heartbreaking and so illogical

It's been a guard/wing driven league for 7 or 8 years, yet Griff wants to double down on the 5

How is this even legal

We needed Stern to jump in and veto again
    this one of the reasons why i wanted to draft JA....i wanted us to have a lead guard after building around AD and failing to get a good guard outside of jrue.....i believed that JA, jrue and ingram would of had us in the playoffs that year....give zion to memphis and get every 1st round pick we was allowed to receive.....didnt know if lonzo could have been traded then but would have traded lonzo to memphis or someone else.....jrue still probably still would have ask to be traded and had received picks from him......

use the memphis picks,,lakers picks and picks from jrue to build around JA and ingram...now it seem like those 2 would have been hurt also lol but we should of had enough depth to overcome games those 2 would have missed.....also depend on if griff would have picked up the right players to go around JA and ingram....

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    this one of the reasons why i wanted to draft JA....i wanted us to have a lead guard after building around AD and failing to get a good guard outside of jrue.....i believed that JA, jrue and ingram would of had us in the playoffs that year....give zion to memphis and get every 1st round pick we was allowed to receive.....didnt know if lonzo could have been traded then but would have traded lonzo to memphis or someone else.....jrue still probably still would have ask to be traded and had received picks from him......

use the memphis picks,,lakers picks and picks from jrue to build around JA and ingram...now it seem like those 2 would have been hurt also lol but we should of had enough depth to overcome games those 2 would have missed.....also depend on if griff would have picked up the right players to go around JA and ingram....
    I don't know what put Ja ahead of Zion for you, but that's one timeline I won't lose sleep over

Zion was seen as the best prospect since Bron

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Another game, another big early deficit.

Ingram has a (somewhat contested) layup but says "nope, I wanna pivot out and take a way harder shot" "I'm not gonna use my huge wingspan to score"

LeSigh

Wish we had Tatum

These 1st quarters are pathetic and it's getting really hard to keep these games on. Again, Willie get your team right. We have the youngest, longest wings in the league and we are the worst at defending 3s. It's dumb

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    These 1st quarters are pathetic and it's getting really hard to keep these games on. Again, Willie get your team right. We have the youngest, longest wings in the league and we are the worst at defending 3s. It's dumb
    Let's not play Dyson and Trey, our most promising wings

That would be silly

I don't know what put Ja ahead of Zion for you, but that's one timeline I won't lose sleep over

Zion was seen as the best prospect since Bron
    With six years of injury history in the rearview mirror as the benchmark, looks like we will be playing 40% to 50% of every regular season going forward for the next five season (at best) with only 70% of our salary cap at our disposal.

Basketball Guru
    teams just cant miss against us for a good period of time..dont understand it

Joel Meyers: "A seventeen point deficit...didn't see this coming".

Me: "What have you been watching?"

Thread Information