Pelicans Report

Thread: BI, CJ, Zion - SLAM NBA

Media BI, CJ, Zion - SLAM NBA

In which CJ McCollum explains the concept of Pickleball to BI, BI claims he would only feed a pet fish if he liked its vibes, Zion extols the virtues of watching death Note, and both Zion and BI are accused of being impossible to contact.
    Basketball.

Still a very easy team to love. For whatever frustrations we may have with them, I feel good rooting for these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Still a very easy team to love. For whatever frustrations we may have with them, I feel good rooting for these guys.
    You can nitpick every player in the league and find something to be frustrated about, so I think that can't even be a consideration - Zion, BI, and CJ all seem like relatively nice people and of course, they're all all-star talents (with at least one of them being capable of MVP level impact), so what's not to love? The only real downside is the injury issue, which has hit both Z and BI over their time in New Orleans to varying levels.

Once Zion returns, this team goes on a tear. The post all star schedule is pretty pleasant, all things considered.

Thread Information