Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: February 4th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers

Pelicans February 4th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Los Angeles Lakers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZXTab90.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	6649

Usually, i never post these threads, but today is special opportunity. We play THEM!

It is by far most important game of the season. We are on 10 games losing streak and they are gaining mommentum. Either we burn out or we rise like a Pelican from the ashes.

Keys of the game:
    - Kontroll the boards - We suck at rebounding and Lakers are pretty good at it
    - Dont let Lebron get hot - He is shooting bad from 3 this year, but if he gets couple of easy buckets he can be streaky from the 3pt line
    - Be physical with AD - push him, hit him, move him away from the basket. He is shooting really bad this year, but is amazing around basket
    - Get the offense flowing - Dont settle for contested midrange shots (cmn CJ, cmn BI you are better than that)
    - CROWD!!! - We need it loud out there today. Awfull losing streak, people are giving up but we need to make LA crew to think that we hake crowd noise out there.

PeliCANs!!!
    Last edited by Mrakar; 02-04-2023 at 03:27 AM.

Please for the love of the lord, it's spelt losing. One bloody O. I'm dumbfounded by how many ppl get this wrong.

OP...this isn't just a knock on you, I see it so many times.

I know I have a problem and need to move on lol.
    Last edited by AUSSIE_PELICAN; 02-04-2023 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Please for the love of the lord, it's spelt losing. One bloody O. I'm dumbfounded by how many ppl get this wrong.

OP...this isn't just a knock on you, I see it so many times.

I know I have a problem and need to move on lol.
    I've corrected it so you can sleep calmly tonight!
    English is my third language. I apologize for disappointing you

I really didn't feel like making this thread so I'm actually glad to see it done for me today
    Basketball.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Lmao. And to think you made a thread for 10 straight Ls. You deserve better, Dae

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    the single bright spot I have seen in a while is that Ingram appeared a lot more comfortable during the second half of the Mav's game.... will that carry on or was it just a fleeting glimpse of what should be....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Rookie
    Pels are about to get this win

getting rekt by beverley... amazing start

Beverly just bodied BI and got an and 1

Rookie
    Pels need to go to the basket or give it down low to Jonas. AD hates playing center because he hates being physical.

It's amazing how our entire team seems to have lost complete confidence in the three point shot.

After 10 losses in a row we are losing every 50-50 battle with the freaking Lakers... i mean im usually optimistic but this ******** is getting serious...

Rookie
    WTH is up with our Pelicans? He may have to get Devante Graham back in for open shooting.

This team badly needs the all star break to restart and recharge themselves

I am not sure how even when Zion comes back and teams dare the other players on the team to shoot they get wins. This team can't shoot. Zion's going to get tired real quick passing it to brick layers.

Hall of Famer
    Pels life

Anybody want to guess what these teams records are with a pels loss tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Speakthetruth View Post
    Pels life

Anybody want to guess what these teams records are with a pels loss tonight
    The same.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I think that this is rock bottom. I haven’t seen them look this bad even under Alvin for this long. They haven’t made anymore progress at all. Just iso basketball and hail Mary pass outs. It’s insane to watch a team with no offense at all with this much talent.

Willie Green has no offensive game, just like when he was playing. I give him until next season and the Pels will be paying SVG and Willie's contracts.

That Schroder shot at the end of the half was a complete brick, yet it counts for three. A microcosm of the past month for the Pels.

They're killing us in transition and in the pick n roll... just 0 urgency from this team

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    I think that this is rock bottom. I haven’t seen them look this bad even under Alvin for this long. They haven’t made anymore progress at all. Just iso basketball and hail Mary pass outs. It’s insane to watch a team with no offense at all with this much talent.
    They have to go back to running Phoenix suns plays lol

They're really killing us at the FT line, 24 attempts to 12. So explain how Jonas, who shoots basically at the rim, is 9-13 and yet not a single FT attempt. Pat Beverly has only taken two shots and has 3 FTA.

Good to see a couple Aussies in the crowd

Great win in a big spot. Tonight this team showed the heart it had at the start of the season.

Thread Information