Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: February 2nd - New Orleans Pelicans @ Mavericks - 26-26

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    OOF BI had a really good look on the shot he wanted and it didnt fall

Rookie
    The pelicans will get a Win on Saturday vs the lakers. I’ve seen enough in the second half to see they are playing ball again. Just a lot to overcome

Basketball Guru
    well im glad they showed some fight after being down 30...

And of course Ingram and McCollum rain down successful 3s with no pressure. Not clutch players at all. Both are decent 2s for an offense but not good No 1 options. This team needs a guy who can make a shot in the clutch.

whoa BI made a great super clutch defensive play at the most critical time and we got screwed by a bad call

Rookie
    Pels just got cheated…Ingram foot didn’t even touch the ground

Lol. In a game where we were our own worst enemy for most of the game a bad ref call still manages to screw us in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxpel View Post
    And of course Ingram and McCollum rain down successful 3s with no pressure. Not clutch players at all. Both are decent 2s for an offense but not good No 1 options. This team needs a guy who can make a shot in the clutch.
    Nah BI is the guy I want in the clutch

Hopefully AD is wrong about BI tweaking his toe. Because if he did, he'll probably shut it down for the rest of the year.

No Jax...No Davonte'...No Billy? I smell a trade

Rookie
    Pelicans will win on Saturday if they play with urgency like they did in the 2nd half and go to the basket.

We make a huge run to end the game after Luka goes down, and we still come up short because of a bad ref call.

Rookie
    Refs admit to screwing us twice tonight

https://twitter.com/_Andrew_Lopez/st...YcBYFojoRcbYEg

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    No Jax...No Davonte'...No Billy? I smell a trade
    Yea thought the same thing. Didn't want a trade in December, but now I'm fine for one. Hopefully it's OG.

From Heaven to Hell , from 1 seed to 10 th? Pelslife all the way. We NEED to make some moves!

Rookie
    I wouldn’t worry about the standings right now. Pels are very streaky. They’ll go on a 7 game win streak when Zion returns. It will start on Saturday.

Looks like Dyson is now a game time decision for the Lakers game. Knocking on wood it looks like we're starting to get healthy finally. Need to find a way to get over the hump on this home stand and hold down the fort until Zion gets going again. I'm not worried yet. We're only 4 games out of the 3 seed even after losing 10 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Looks like Dyson is now a game time decision for the Lakers game. Knocking on wood it looks like we're starting to get healthy finally. Need to find a way to get over the hump on this home stand and hold down the fort until Zion gets going again. I'm not worried yet. We're only 4 games out of the 3 seed even after losing 10 in a row.
    Problem is the pels have never had a 10 game winning streak and that's what will be needed to catch the other teams. Longer losing streaks are a sure thing with this franchise.

Thread Information