Pelicans Report

Thread: Season Ticket Price Increases for 2023-24

Season Ticket Holder

Season Ticket Price Increases for 2023-24

Not sure how many season ticket holders are on this forum, but my rep just contacted me about re-upping my seats. He said that tickets are going up and that I'll know the exact dollar amount next week. He said most ticket prices are going up by $10/game. That really adds up when you have 2 seats. Bummer, but I guess that's how it goes. My tickets went up a TON this past year. I don't recall the numbers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    Not sure how many season ticket holders are on this forum, but my rep just contacted me about re-upping my seats. He said that tickets are going up and that I'll know the exact dollar amount next week. He said most ticket prices are going up by $10/game. That really adds up when you have 2 seats. Bummer, but I guess that's how it goes. My tickets went up a TON this past year. I don't recall the numbers though.
    You know they were waiting for the team to play well so that they can hike the prices up. Curious to see how much they increase.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    You know they were waiting for the team to play well so that they can hike the prices up. Curious to see how much they increase.
    They jacked up the prices for this season long before we made the play-in. They know us season ticket holders want to see Zion in person, so we'll pony up the bucks. Also, they're sneaky. They make us use SeatGeek to buy and access our tickets, so that's the easiest place to re-sell our tickets. So of course the team has all the re-sale data and they know how much we're re-selling our tickets for. For example, my per-ticket price is $60. I just sold my 2/4 Lakers tickets for $350 each. They don't individualize the season ticket prices, but they know that we're reselling at a profit (unlike most of last year). So they take that into account in raising ticket prices. Sneaky sneaky.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Supply and demand, and inflation. The pelicans are hot the Saints suck and everything is more expensive now.

Well, I’m dumping my Saints season tickets this year, so that will help me afford the bump in Pels ticket prices.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec3333 View Post
    Well, I’m dumping my Saints season tickets this year, so that will help me afford the bump in Pels ticket prices.
    I should NOT have to pay more for Season tickets if I have to watch Devonte Graham.

Thread Information