Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: January 24th - New Orleans Pelicans vs denver Nuggets - 26-21

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    CJ managed to miss the game winner twice lol. Would have been nice if coach had drawn up a way to get Jose involved since he was the guy who had the juice in the 4th quarter.

Starter
    Please tell me that wasn't the play called. You're down 1 and you settle for a 3 in the corner?! How about driving the lane for a shot or a foul?

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    CJ sucks. I think that’s the moral of this story. He’s got to be the worst black hole since Mashburn.

CJ is back to being can't shoot MR turn-over CJ

Damn idiot wants to podcast every game but he sucks for his own team. He has everything to say about other rosters and stuff. I can’t wait for him to be gone. How can someone be so damn selfish with the ball.

CJ can't shoot all game and that's you you draw up the game-winner for SMH

Basketball Guru
    billy was wide open cutting to the basket for a score to win the game or get fouled and herb passed to CJ smh...

Basketball Guru
    team put up a good fight after getting knocked around in the first half..

This is what happens when someone brain washes a team. Everyone thinks this guy is a vet leader and all this. With his big dumbass words in his conferences and all that. The guy is a clown and they would be absolutely terrible if they didn’t have Zion for a lot of this year. CJ doesn’t affect winning in a positive way at all and it sucks. We are stuck with this aging ball hog for the next few seasons. Never seen someone do so little to make their teammates better but insist they are changing a culture. The lies are exhausting:

CJ as a 'catch and shoot' player...YES!!

CJ as a 'lead guard'...NO

CJ as a 'ISO Player'...ABSOLUTELY NOT

His shooting percentage is the worst it's been since his rookie year and he's committing more turnovers than any other point in his 10 year career.
    Last edited by As I See It; 01-24-2023 at 09:31 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    It sure is tempting to think how many of these last 15 horrible games would've been won if we had Anouby or Trent Jr. I'd say minimum +3 wins either. Saves Willie from himself on playing Devonte for one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    CJ as a 'catch and shoot' player...YES!!

CJ as a 'lead guard'...NO

CJ as a 'ISO Player'...ABSOLUTELY NOT

Is shooting percentage is the worst it's been since his rookie year and he;s committing more turnovers than any other point in his 10 year career.
    Because these morons constantly try to put people in the wrong spots. He’s a catch and shoot so leave him there. They think they can make this forceful clown a point guard. He doesn’t even pass so why is he the lead guard? This teams decline is mind boggling.

Between Dennis Allen and Willie Green, I think watching Three quarters should be my new norm.

That last play call coming out of a timeout was quite poor. It?s a one point game. Draw up a play with a much higher percentage than that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spec3333 View Post
    That last play call coming out of a timeout was quite poor. It?s a one point game. Draw up a play with a much higher percentage than that crap.
    Yeah they need to try something a bit different.
    I am not sure what its called but where the players all line up and then disperse. Much harder to defend that that **** Willy calls.

With this hard fought game, we should be tired against minny on a b2b and lose that game as well

Quote Originally Posted by Spec3333 View Post
    If that was the drawn up play, shame on Willie. CJ had been cold all game. Jose and Biily got us back into the game. That is where the ball should have gone. Also, shame on Herb for missing Billy wide open under the basket. Herb disappointed me with his decision making last night. In particular, he was very lazy on a pass to him that he mishandled and let Murray steal it for an easy layup.

Thread Information