Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: January 11th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Boston Celtics - 25-16

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Lol, CJ has accomplished more than both those guys put together at this point

CJ is a mega star

A tier down from superstar

This thread is sightly toxic
    The point is he was arguing with someone who said "Show me a team who is really good when missing their top two guys." Could you make the argument CJ should be higher than one of BI and Zion? Sure. I'm not here to put CJ down. But missing players the caliber of BI and Zion would be a huge loss for any team in the league, which was the original point.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Lol, CJ has accomplished more than both those guys put together at this point

CJ is a mega star

A tier down from superstar

This thread is sightly toxic
    CJ has played significantly more games than both of them put together so that is not an honest comparison. Zion is our best player, BI is our second best player, and CJ is number 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    The point is he was arguing with someone who said "Show me a team who is really good when missing their top two guys." Could you make the argument CJ should be higher than one of BI and Zion? Sure. I'm not here to put CJ down. But missing players the caliber of BI and Zion would be a huge loss for any team in the league, which was the original point.
    Yeah no shade to CJ, he is a borderline all star and a great player. Zion and BI are all star caliber as well, obviously injuries have been main issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Remember where you were before CJ
    He was super key addition to the team, the veteran leader we needed and tremendous presence offensively on the perimeter. And, Zion and BI are 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    CJ has played significantly more games than both of them put together so that is not an honest comparison. Zion is our best player, BI is our second best player, and CJ is number 3.
    'Best' is a very subjective term

I could argue CJ is the 'best' of the three for a million reasons

Thread Information