Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: November 12th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Houston Rockets - 6-6

Pelicans November 12th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Houston Rockets - 6-6

So far this team has had a lot of disappointing losses. About 5 of our 6, in fact. However, this game - if we lose it - will have the dubious distinction of being the worst yet; at home, versus an incredibly poor team, putting us below .500 for the first time this year.

So let's see if the team can pull themselves together and beat the 2-10 Rockets. Will Green make any of the adjustments we've all been calling for? Will the guys play with urgency? Will CJ hit a shot inside of his first 8 attempts? Let's discover.
    Basketball.

We need to see 15 mins of Dyson tonight even if it is a close game. He will feasts on Rockets guards who are not that carefull with the ball.
    Should be an easy win but sadly nothing comes easy for this team since we make it hard for ourselves. I would rest CJ if he had problems with health and start Alvarado.

Bottom line...CJ probably has one more year after this one...of solid O (& lousy D). Question is...is our future starting and MORE importantly "finishing" backcourt already on our roster...or not ? My opinion...it will be DD & Herb. Assuming they can contribute enough on O, and I think they can given our abundance of offensive options elsewhere in the lineup, that pair together on the court should give us a MAJOR advantage on the defensive end of the court. We're not ready yet...but it's time to start thinking about having a team that is a serious threat to win it all. So, get DD on the court...and find a rim-protecting BIG 5 that can still shoot the 3 & defend the P&R. Preferably...NOT Myles Turner
    Last edited by The Dud; 11-12-2022 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dud View Post
    Bottom line...CJ probably has one more year after this one...of solid O (& lousy D). Question is...is our future starting and MORE importantly "finishing" backcourt already on our roster...or not ? My opinion...it will be DD & Herb. Assuming they can contribute enough on O, and I think they can given our abundance of offensive options elsewhere in the lineup, that pair together on the court should give us a MAJOR advantage on the defensive end of the court. We're not ready yet...but it's time to start thinking about having a team that is a serious threat to win it all. So, get DD on the court...and find a rim-protecting BIG 5 that can still shoot the 3 & defend the P&R. Preferably...NOT Myles Turner
    Victor's coming, don't worry yourself.

The only question is if Willie will play him, or if he'll get benched behind Hernangomez like dyson

It was eventually going to happen...They are talking about how Zion would need to develop a jumper to grow as a player as opposing teams are now just loading the box. On NBA TV

Antonio Daniels is so passionate lol. I love listening to him

CJ, bruh. That shooting slump is real.

No wonder he signed that extension

So weird how Devonte has no ability to catch fire

Him hitting 2 in a row is so rare

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    No wonder he signed that extension
    It was questionable at the time I thought

Now it's looking cringe

Naji playing well

Magic Naji

95% from the free throw line is nuts

It's TrIGgaAH

What the hell is wrong with CJ

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    What the hell is wrong with CJ
    Hey, he hit a shot in the first half. That's better than some other games this season, I think.

I'm so excited when this team adds either Wemby, Scoot, Amen Thompson, or consolidation prize: Nick Smith
    Last edited by WhyHornetsWhy; 11-12-2022 at 08:55 PM.

I've seen a bunch of blazer fans defend cj's slump that he is usually like this at the start but starts picking up his game in the middle of the season. Not sure how true but i guess that's encouraging lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    I'm so excited when this team adds either Wemby, Scoot, Amen Thompson, or consolidation prize: Nick Smith
    Pelicanaide, which prospect do you think best fit this team's need...If Lakers continue to stink it up

From up by 18 to up by 6 just like that.

Embarrassing....

Sorry ****** team

EVERY FORKING TIME THE PELICANS CREATE A TURNOVER, THEY WOULD THROW THE BALL TOO FAST JUST TO TURN THE BALL RIGHT BACK OVER

Thread Information