Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: November 7th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Indiana Pacers - 5-4

"but we can still have an opinion despite not KNOWING the future."

"and we know Zion wont become that"

In one thread, we're having opinions while acknowledging that we don't know the future. In the next thread, we just straight up know the future. Pretty funny, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    thats bait

Gotta know when to just swim away.

Ben Mathurin been playing like a ROY. With Duarte out a few weeks, I'm guessing Ben gets the start.

But now their bench is basically TJ McConnel and rookie Nemhard.

Quote Originally Posted by urboyJD View Post
    "but we can still have an opinion despite not KNOWING the future."

"and we know Zion wont become that"

In one thread, we're having opinions while acknowledging that we don't know the future. In the next thread, we just straight up know the future. Pretty funny, hehe.
    Nobody knows the future. I think we can all agree on that. If you knew that posters history, you would know this was a playful jab, not a literal remark

If you want what I LITERALLY think - no, I dont think Zion ever becomes that. I said the other day I THINK his peak is something like Aldridge at his peak, impact wise. Others are welcome to think differently, and again -- I am aware, as most are, that nobody KNOWS the future
    @mcnamara247

Mac, you don't have to explain yourself...you are a straight shooter and some can't respect that. In politics they are called 'snowflakes'.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Nobody knows the future. I think we can all agree on that. If you knew that posters history, you would know this was a playful jab, not a literal remark

If you want what I LITERALLY think - no, I dont think Zion ever becomes that. I said the other day I THINK his peak is something like Aldridge at his peak, impact wise. Others are welcome to think differently, and again -- I am aware, as most are, that nobody KNOWS the future
    I'm just busting chops, it was a funny sequence because of your wording and I had just read the other thread less than 5 minutes before reading your post.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Mac, you don't have to explain yourself...you are a straight shooter and some can't respect that. In politics they are called 'snowflakes'.
    This is so cringe.

I know the future, and that's the Pelicans will NEVER win a championship. And that's ok.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    I know the future, and that's the Pelicans will NEVER win a championship. And that's ok.
    LMAO! Touche

Quote Originally Posted by urboyJD View Post
    I'm just busting chops, it was a funny sequence because of your wording and I had just read the other thread less than 5 minutes before reading your post.
    I like a good chop busting. All good!

Trey should be starting over herb.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Apathy is death, Herb.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    watching an early season Pels game instead of Saints on MNF... its happening

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    Trey should be starting over herb.
    I love Herb, but I think people are starting to see he basically came into the league at his peak. Nice value for a 2nd rounder, but the guy is a rotation piece, not some budding quasi All Star

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Oh I’m 100% gonna switch to watching the Pels game on my phone. Probably on silent.

ZION WITH THE TRE

We have got to find a way to get better defense out of our starters

Herb man

I love Herb, but I think people are starting to see he basically came into the league at his peak. Nice value for a 2nd rounder, but the guy is a rotation piece, not some budding quasi All Star
    In order to believe this it means you don't think Herb can improve his 3 point shooting ever.

Zion Curry keeping us in this!

Zion 2 for 2 from 3 point range. Someone say something about my guy being one dimensional?

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    Zion 2 for 2 from 3 point range. Someone say something about my guy being one dimensional?
    I'll say it. He's absolutely been one dimensional, but I'm liking the new tools being added to his arsenal...finally.

Pels switched up the defensive scheme and went zone! I love that they are trying different looks

I love people -- if the small sample size goes against their point, its too early. Its invalid.

It goes in their favor? It means everything!!! lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'll say it. He's absolutely been one dimensional, but I'm liking the new tools being added to his arsenal...finally.
    Finally lol. We arent even 10 games in but ok

Thread Information