Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: November 7th - Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz

Lakers losing is what keeps me sane with how the pels have been playing so far...

Ainge lusted after AD for years, but at this point he wouldn't trade Markkanen straight up for AD. Times are a-changing.

Anybody wanting to help The Dud out...pull for the Jazz -6 1/2...tia

Westbrook's #s right now:

23 minutes
    22 points
    +/- = -22

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    Lakers losing is what keeps me sane with how the pels have been playing so far...
    But exactly, what has the all those Laker draft picks gotten us so far? JAX...NAW (or small piece of CJ)...and DD. I hope DD makes it 1 of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    But exactly, what has the all those Laker draft picks gotten us so far? JAX...NAW (or small piece of CJ)...and DD. I hope DD makes it 1 of 3.
    That's the other thing, we haven't capitalize on those and wasted a lot of our resources making mistakes and using it to correct the mistakes done. I guess the hope is to finally get something great out of it despite the misses

Wonder if the Lakers boards have threads on our games celebrating our losses so that their top 6ish pick will be swapped for one in the teens as opposed to the 20s?

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Wonder if the Lakers boards have threads on our games celebrating our losses so that their top 6ish pick will be swapped for one in the teens as opposed to the 20s?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Half of them wouldn't know they have a pick swap. You are giving them too much credit.

Thread Information