Pelicans Report

Thread: Well now that Steve Nash is out in Brooklyn. Could he take a role with Pelicans

Well now that Steve Nash is out in Brooklyn. Could he take a role with Pelicans

Isn?t Griiff still good friends with Nash from back in the Suns days? Just throwing it out there.

Well, throw it in the trash.

Nash deserves to go on a 5 year vacation and never think about basketball after what he has just been through. Let the man rest
    @mcnamara247

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Nash is loving life. He can now just focus on watching soccer, all while he collects a FAT check.

Yeah Steve Nash has had it so rough. Got a chance to be head coach of two future HOFers, in a premier NBA market coming in with ZERO experience.

Gosh I don't know how he survived all that tough luck and heartache. He definitely shouldn't come straight this way. It's probably below his level anyway.

You can make it Steve. Be strong.

I was the manager of a resort banquet department once where we had a Kyrie type-- nonstop conspiracy theories, defensive personality, thought everyone was out to get him. One day he was discussing Hitler with another banquet server as we were setting up for an evening wedding. I went to him, and in a low voice said, "hey, man-- let's not talk about Hitler right now, ok? The bride is Jewish and she's in the corner of the room with her mom, taking photos of the flower arrangements." He got mad and said "well it's not like I'm talking in favor of him!" "Regardless," I said, "I'm pretty sure most Jewish brides don't want to hear waiters casually discussing Hitler in front of them on their wedding day." He wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the evening. The day he quit was one of my most pleasant memories at that job.
    Last edited by Eyquem; 11-04-2022 at 02:40 AM.

Thread Information