Pelicans Report

Thread: Three-Man Booth: Adding DW to Joel & AD

Three-Man Booth: Adding DW to Joel & AD

I really like the three-man booth they've tried the past couple of games, bringing David Wesley back to join Joel and A.D. I think he adds a nice middle ground between A.D.'s exuberance and Joel's calm play-by-play. Also, A.D. and Wesley having both worked with Joel allows for a natural back-and-forth between them all.

Anyway, does anyone have any idea the reason for this change, and whether it's intended to be permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by b_l_p View Post
    Anyway, does anyone have any idea the reason for this change, and whether it's intended to be permanent?
    Joel getting ready to retire? If so he has more than earned it.

Like it as well. Easy chemistry. I thought there was a problem between Joel and David, but I guess that’s been resolved.

AD is a way better analyst than Wesley, anyway

I think he's just there because Hale was out doing football. In years past, he's filled in as the sideline reporter when that's happened. Will be curious to see how it looks Wednesday.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    I'm on the fence. When AD first came I missed Wesley, but after some games I liked AD much more. Now I feel like Wesley is fine but kind of breaks the flow a little bit.

Thread Information