Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: October 25th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Dallas Mavericks - 2-1

And of course it had to be a nationally televised game so our stars don’t get to be seen on the big stage. Seems like this always happens.

Game is still winnable. Exponentially more difficult, but this is still the NBA. Very injured home teams pull this off every year. Pels did it a couple times last year.

#Pelslife right on schedule though. Against the team I dislike the most of course.

Stan is back!

Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    I actually don't mind Naji in this game. If there's one thing he'll give you every night, it's 100% effort on the defensive end. We need that tonight against Luka
    daniels is already probably a better defender than Naji, can defend most of the same guys on the perimeter, and actually factors into the future of the team. Naji shouldn't get minutes over him.
    Basketball.

Spread was 5.5 when I got in on it, feeling pretty confident about it.

Trey should take a dozen threes tonight

Jose the GOAT

Well, we'll win if we simply never miss a shot lmao

Jose is actually a legitimately good basketball player.

We started the game 10/11 from the floor with 0 TOs an 0 fouls, this is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    We started the game 10/11 from the floor with 0 TOs an 0 fouls, this is amazing
    Need to trade Zion, Herb, and BI for picks. Immediately
    @mcnamara247

Lead should be much bigger, shooting this well. Guys playing off ball defense just watching Luka, and losing their men.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Graham the midget is in there with a bunch of long wings, Luca and McGee. Hey Willie, may not wanna do that one again. PLEASE.

One of these small guards got to sit... Preferably Graham

The good news is that we scored 40, and while the lead isn't huge it did require the Mavs playing Luka the entire first quarter to keep it that way, meaning there should be a possibility of running up the score when Luka sits and him getting tired toward the end of the game.

The downside is that we basically just didn't defend Luka in any meaningful way, and our shooting is due regression soon lmao

Daniels is gonna be one of my favorite players ever, I can already tell. These injuries will be a blessing in disguise. Kid is ready to at least be in the rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    Jose is actually a legitimately good basketball player.
    I called that one the night we signed him.

Yeah we need bodies for this man in a playoff series. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Daniels is gonna be one of my favorite players ever, I can already tell. These injuries will be a blessing in disguise. Kid is ready to at least be in the rotation
    Thank god he is getting some playing time. He is showing why we need him in there and Graham to sit down.

I cannot believe the efficiency is still staying up there. It's gotta come back to earth at some point

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Thank god he is getting some playing time. He is showing why we need him in there and Graham to sit down.
    Nah, Graham can have hot games. Take out Naji

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I think what I like about him most is the poise. Just looks unbothered, like he's been there before.

Jaxson Hayes has his head up his ****** defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I think what I like about him most is the poise. Just looks unbothered, like he's been there before.
    I love guys like that. I used to hate Jerome Bettis because he had to beat his chest after every 4 yard run

Thread Information