Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top 10 Pelicans Centric Prospects for the 2023 NBA Draft

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    How did the Lakers get a four day break in-season? They played on Sunday and won't play again until Friday.
    The most important ABILITY that a player must demonstrate in order to claim "Superstar Status" is AVAILABILITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    How did the Lakers get a four day break in-season? They played on Sunday and won't play again until Friday.
    Chicago had a good break as well. the last time they played us they had a 4 day rest after then played denver, had another 3 day rest then plays us tonight.

Jeremy Woo dropped a new mock today.

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/11/17/nb...son-nick-smith

I'm intrigued by Jarace Walker. He's off to a hot start. He could be a potential small ball 5 for us.

Gradey Dick looks like Klay reincarnation. Unbelievable release.

Quote Originally Posted by redboy0125 View Post
    Jeremy Woo dropped a new mock today.

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/11/17/nb...son-nick-smith

I'm intrigued by Jarace Walker. He's off to a hot start. He could be a potential small ball 5 for us.
    This mock has us with the 2nd pick. We wouldn't be wasting that on Walker when Scoot Henderson would be available.

We'll probably pick around 5th

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    We'll probably pick around 5th
    I just have this gut feeling we’re getting the #2 pick and getting Scoot.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    This mock has us with the 2nd pick. We wouldn't be wasting that on Walker when Scoot Henderson would be available.
    I like Jarace, but I like him more at like, 8th to 10th pick range. Not top 5 at all, imo. Scoot, both Thompson twins, dariq Whitehead, Cam Whitmore, all would come above Jarace for me.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Of course we take Scoot if we land the 2nd pick. I'm thinking unless AD and Bron miss alot of time, they'll finish with a better record than the Spurs, Rockets, Pistons, Magic and Hornets. I realize it's still early and alot could change but I'm anticipating the pick being barely better than what we got last year...probably #5 or #6.

Thread Information