Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Lakers already in mid-season form.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrakar View Post
    Your post is getting better or should i say funnier...
    Im not rooting against the Pels im just sick of ppl that are too optimistic... i follow Pels since 2005, and if i learned anything in those 18 years is that higher you fly, harder you fall...thats why i dont fly...
    Oh I get it. You don't like people who are optimistic and you are sad and bitter so you take pleasure in those people being disappointed because "ha on them." Gotcha.

You are aware that we don't possess "magical thinking" and that the thoughts in our heads don't impact the game, right?
    Last edited by Upper Decker; 03-08-2023 at 10:34 AM.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    Not the Lakers with Lebron out for "several weeks."
    Hmmm

Season Ticket Holder
    Your post is getting better or should i say funnier...
    Im not rooting against the Pels im just sick of ppl that are too optimistic... i follow Pels since 2005, and if i learned anything in those 18 years is that higher you fly, harder you fall...thats why i dont fly...

Either:

1. You are Mac and you're too much of a loser to post as yourself.
    2. You rip off Mac's takes and you're a loser.
    3. You're a loser, just like Mac.

Last night's game was fun. I hope we win. I will enjoy Laker losses. If the Pels lose and the Lakers win, it doesn't impact my life.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar

Either:

1. You are Mac and you're too much of a loser to post as yourself.
    2. You rip off Mac's takes and you're a loser.
    3. You're a loser, just like Mac.

Last night's game was fun. I hope we win. I will enjoy Laker losses. If the Pels lose and the Lakers win, it doesn't impact my life.
    He's got multiple personas here and has admitted as much. So even when he claims he's not here, he always is in some tedious, annoying form or another.

Those 2 guys still optimistic about Lakers and their games withouth Lebron?

This 'jury-rigged' version of the Lakers is Top Four in the West even without L'Bum.

Note: I would trade CJ 'yesterday' for the assassin, Austin Reaves (AKA: Lee Harvey). That kid has a future.

Season Ticket Holder
    Those 2 guys still optimistic about Lakers and their games withouth Lebron?
    Have fun rooting for your Lakers tomorrow! Then, you'll be proven RIGHT! Lol.

Hall of Famer
    Tick tick

I disagree.

Sure, they beat OKC without Shai, but they're gonna lose A LOT of games without Lebron. And there's no way AD plays all their remaining games.

But we shall see.
    hmm...

Season Ticket Holder
    hmm...
    Still here, Mac. Hope you enjoyed your big Lakers win last night.

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    The Lakers were never going to finish behind the Pels in the standings. They make adjustments. They made a huge trade and the Pels sat on the end of the bed post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupfan View Post
    The Lakers were never going to finish behind the Pels in the standings. They make adjustments. They made a huge trade and the Pels sat on the end of the bed post.
    Their Pels big moves happened last summer when the inked 'The Future; to a five year MAX contract and the 'Dame Wannabe' to a big deal.

Based on his past medical history, 'The Future' looks bleak and the 'PG in Training' they signed to that big deal is more interested in NBA Politics and a future broadcasting career than winning here in New Orleans. Unfortunately, if I were JV or BI, I would be begging to be downloaded. And, if I was JAX, I would pray that the Pels wouldn't match any contract I might get over the summer, otherwise, Europe, here I come".

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    I feel the same way. The franchise is incredibly inept. All the players are used wrong, or not used enough. Even the player introductions had no excitement. I could tell they were about to sleep walk. It’s like they are instructed to lose. Willie is just so bad at this that I can guarantee he will never be a head coach again. The Pels literally have nothing but bad assistants running the team. I get that Willie was the last resort hire, but now I see why. He has no idea how to run a team.
    Last edited by Fedupfan; 03-15-2023 at 09:57 AM.

This season is exactly what #PelsLife is all about. A great potential that cannot be fulfilled. Additionally, everyone seems to see that BI is not option #1 and CJ is not option #2. Our MVP is Zion and always has been. The problem is that his health is what it is and he rests more than he plays. It's time for Grifin to use all our picks and finally upgrade this team in the summer. The season isn't lost yet, but this team looks like they've let it go.

And one night after the Lakers shoot 46.2% from 3 (18-39), they proceed to shoot 25% (11-44) and lose to the Rockets. I've got no reason to believe we will do anything more than split these two weekend games at Houston.

Season Ticket Holder
    hmm...
    So sorry your beloved Lakers lost to the Rockets, Mac. Oh, what's that? Anthony Davis didn't play? Shocker.
    Last edited by Upper Decker; 03-16-2023 at 09:00 AM.

Hilarious that you, and other small minds on TigerDroppings think that any poster who isnt sunshine and rainbows is me -- when it never is. I have one account between the two boards combined. This one. None of TD. And I am dying to leave but you guys are just obsessed with this idea that I am the only person in the world who could possibly be negative about a franchise that has been an utter failure for decades. Maybe other people just have their eyes open too. Is that possible?

It would be like assuming every positive poster on here was just an alter of one guy -- because only one person could be positive. Would be insane, right? Anyway, I will never have another account. You can ask the mods if any of these people are alters and they can tell you none are. And yes, if you never bring up my name and address other people as themselves not some boogeyman alter of me, I will never return.

Insane that you guys are so obsessed with somebody who knows nothing about you. It feels to me like you know me and all the other "negative" people are right, and it makes you feel better to think its just one crazy troll, instead of a bunch of sane people who see the truth.
    @mcnamara247

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Hilarious that you, and other small minds on TigerDroppings think that any poster who isnt sunshine and rainbows is me -- when it never is. I have one account between the two boards combined. This one. None of TD. And I am dying to leave but you guys are just obsessed with this idea that I am the only person in the world who could possibly be negative about a franchise that has been an utter failure for decades. Maybe other people just have their eyes open too. Is that possible?

It would be like assuming every positive poster on here was just an alter of one guy -- because only one person could be positive. Would be insane, right? Anyway, I will never have another account. You can ask the mods if any of these people are alters and they can tell you none are. And yes, if you never bring up my name and address other people as themselves not some boogeyman alter of me, I will never return.

Insane that you guys are so obsessed with somebody who knows nothing about you. It feels to me like you know me and all the other "negative" people are right, and it makes you feel better to think its just one crazy troll, instead of a bunch of sane people who see the truth.
    YOU. LOVE. IT.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar

Pathetic troll at this point.

Season Ticket Holder
    YOU. LOVE. IT.
    P.S. Lamarcus Aldridge

I get accused of being you all the time. I take it as a badge of honor as I sheepishly admit that I have but a fraction of the political knowledge of the NBA as you.

You know, I had a mentor a long time ago that used to say that closed minds lead to ignorance and lost opportunities. I have added to his maxim:

A closed mind leads to ignorance, lost opportunities, and outright stupidity.
    Last edited by As I See It; 03-16-2023 at 11:50 AM.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    I get accused of being you all the time. I take it as a badge of honor as I sheepishly admit that I have but a fraction of the political knowledge of the NBA as you.

You know, I had a mentor a long time ago that used to say that closed minds lead to ignorance and lost opportunities. I have added to his maxim:

A closed mind leads to ignorance, lost opportunities, and outright stupidity.
    LOL. Its sports. Its supposed to be fun. This isn't real life. It doesn't matter if someone has a "closed mind" about a basketball team. If the team makes you unhappy, find another hobby. If you're going to actively root against the Pelicans and root for the Lakers, maybe you need to re-evaluate the whole thing. It is quite simple.

And no, you're not accused of being him "all the time." What a weird thing to lie about.

LOL. Its sports. Its supposed to be fun. This isn't real life. It doesn't matter if someone has a "closed mind" about a basketball team. If the team makes you unhappy, find another hobby. If you're going to actively root against the Pelicans and root for the Lakers, maybe you need to re-evaluate the whole thing. It is quite simple.

And no, you're not accused of being him "all the time." What a weird thing to lie about.
    Silly, siily (wo)man you are. You make my point well.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Silly, siily (wo)man you are. You make my point well.
    Did you just try to insult me by calling me a "(wo)man"? As though being a woman is something to be ashamed of?

Did you just try to insult me by calling me a "(wo)man"? As though being a woman is something to be ashamed of?
    Nah, I was trying to be PC in case you were a lady? Perhaps I touched a nerve. That's your problem...not mine.

Again, you proved my point.
    Last edited by As I See It; 03-16-2023 at 01:36 PM.

Thread Information