Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers already in mid-season form.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Westbrook gonna go down as one of the three most important players in Pelicans franchise history
    Goated post.

Westbrook gonna go down as one of the three most important players in Pelicans franchise history
    Unless the Lakers trade him to a place he will be loved like OKC.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    T Utah winning with scrappy vets would be the dream scenario and maybe Houston is a year or two ahead of schedule.
    Jazz curb stomped Denver's loaded roster last night like they were a scrub team. Sexton, Conley, Markannan, Kessler, Beasley, Gay, Olynyk, etc play well together and play with a chip on their shoulder. It was such a beating that NAW actually got garbage time minutes.

It's not the easy win I was envisioning when they traded all their stars away.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Jazz curb stomped Denver's loaded roster last night like they were a scrub team. Sexton, Conley, Markannan, Kessler, Beasley, Gay, Olynyk, etc play well together and play with a chip on their shoulder. It was such a beating that NAW actually got garbage time minutes.

It's not the easy win I was envisioning when they traded all their stars away.
    They might not have any stars but that team is solid

It wasn't even just subtraction by addition by adding Westbrook, it was compounded by subtraction by subtraction, taking away guys like KCP and Kuzma who are legitimately good rotation wings in any team
    Last edited by AusPel; 10-23-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Don't look now but LBJ has disgust written all over his face in the first quarter of the T'Blazer game. Oh, I hope he checks out early this season!!!

Blazers up 7 at half time

Should be able to continue

AD and Russ are non factors which is awesome

Bron is Bron of course

Patrick Beverly such a good fit for the Lakers. Another whiner.

Do we own the lakers pick or have swap rights this year?

Pretty much worse case scenario is happening that AD is back

We aren't getting near Wemby

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Pretty much worse case scenario is happening that AD is back

We aren't getting near Wemby
    I think what people are forgetting - cause I've seen a few people woe-is-me'ing that the Blazers might lose this - is that the Blazers aren't going to be good either this year. Not counting trades and such, I wouldn't be surprised if both Portland and LAL both miss the play-ins entirely. They're both going to bad, and so either losing to the other is no shocker.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Do we own the lakers pick or have swap rights this year?
    Swap

LAKERS ARE 0-3 TO START THE YEAR BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Love 'dem 'Blazers (tonight)!!!

What a choke job. lmaoooooo

Russ with an epic dumb shot down the stretch. Whole arena gasped when he took it. I wouldnt be shocked if they just sent him home after this one. Thank you Russ!!!!
    @mcnamara247

Russ with an epic dumb shot down the stretch. Whole arena gasped when he took it. I wouldnt be shocked if they just sent him home after this one. Thank you Russ!!!!
    Noooooooo. KEEP HIM. LET HIM STAY!

Lakers are going to be SO bad. 19 points from their bench, and they played LeBron 38 minutes in the 3rd game of the season.

Someone tell Griff to get the Pacers on the phone ASAP.

Please don't trade with the Lakers!!!!!

Basketball Guru
    AD and hart played 36mins each and hart had more rebounds than AD...16-10...

Incredible stuff.

Might buy a Westbrick jersey

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    AD and hart played 36mins each and hart had more rebounds than AD...16-10...
    Lakers shot 18% from three, and got out rebounded 52-40. What's going to happen when they play a good team?

Westbrook is now averaging:

10.3pts, 6.6rbs, 4.3asts per game on 28.9%FG, 8%3PT in about 26 minutes per game.

That's not a typo, he is 8% from 3 through 3 games. 1/12 shooting.

Is this a small sample size? No question. I don't think he's going to shoot 8% from 3 all season. But good lord that's bad.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Lakers shot 18% from three, and got out rebounded 52-40. What's going to happen when they play a good team?
    and they keep shooting 3s lol...

What’s a better move, so say they end up with the 6th-ish overall pick do we go BPA or are we too loaded on talent already and take that pick and package with a future pick and go after an all star and a championship

Thread Information