Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2022-2023 Pelicans Schedule Discussion Thread

Season Ticket Holder

2022-2023 Pelicans Schedule Discussion Thread

Looks like we're getting the schedule this week. The Christmas Day games were "leaked" and we were not chosen. I have no complaints about being left off the Christmas slate. Zion is a ratings bonanza, but he's not proven to be able to stay healthy so I get it.

The one game I'm hoping for is a primetime, nationally televised game on MLK Day versus Memphis. We should play them on MLK Day every year.

Wanted to make the trip to Barclays this year but that date won't be feasible. Thanks morons.

Season Ticket Holder
    Wow. If KD is still a Net, that will be a must-see for all NBA fans!

I was completely unaware and dont think anyone posted it here. The entire preseason schedule came out 2 weeks ago. Road heavy once again.

October 4th @ Chicago 7:00 PM CT
    October 7th vs. Detroit 7:00 PM CT
    October 9th @ San Antonio 6:00 PM CT
    October 12th @ Miami 6:30 PM CT
    October 14 @ Atlanta 7:00 PM CT

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I was completely unaware and dont think anyone posted it here. The entire preseason schedule came out 2 weeks ago. Road heavy once again.

October 4th @ Chicago 7:00 PM CT
    October 7th vs. Detroit 7:00 PM CT
    October 9th @ San Antonio 6:00 PM CT
    October 12th @ Miami 6:30 PM CT
    October 14 @ Atlanta 7:00 PM CT
    Yeah, the preseason didn't get mentioned on this board. Also, October 14 is a "home" game in Birmingham.

This could be BS. Could be not. During this dead time better than some of the other crap flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    This could be BS. Could be not. During this dead time better than some of the other crap flying around.

If this is true, we will know how good the Pels are real quick.

Season Ticket Holder
    The schedule is being released at 2:00 CST today, according to an email I received from the team for being a season ticket holder. I cut and pasted it below. I went online and it seems like the lower bowl is almost completely sold out to season ticket holders, which is fantastic to see!

Early Access Tomorrow (Wednesday) from 2-3pm CT
    Score Extra Seats @ Your Discounted Planholder Rate
    We can't believe it either, but we're expecting the 2022-23 NBA schedule to be announced on Wednesday @ 2pm CT!

Tickets for all games will officially go on sale to the general public @ 3pm CT, but Full Season Ticketholders will get early access to purchase select additional seating, including for marquee matchups vs. the NBA's top opponents, at your discounted plan rate. This is one of many benefits that come with being a Pelicans Season Ticketholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    If this is true, we will know how good the Pels are real quick.
    Looks legit

Season Ticket Holder
    Jake has been angling for a job working for Bally's for a while now. He "jokes" about it all the time on his podcast, saying how they need more content outside of just the games and he's the man to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    Jake has been angling for a job working for Bally's for a while now. He "jokes" about it all the time on his podcast, saying how they need more content outside of just the games and he's the man to do it.
    Jake would be terrible on TV.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    I don't watch him on youtube. I listen to his podcast, but it is a bit of a slog with each segment beginning with 90 seconds about the last segment and the next segment and god-knows-what, in addition with all the commercials and him plugging other lockedon podcasts. A 30 minute podcast could be edited down to 8 minutes of actual Pelicans talk. I've been tempted to actually listen with a stopwatch and find out but I'm too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    He would be terrible on YT

Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    That is literally God Tier

Well done to everyone involved

Season Ticket Holder
    Lakers in town on Krewe Du Vieux night!

This is extremely good, I am a big fan of this promo
    Basketball.

Is that the team slogan for this season — Getcha Sum — or is that just a tagline for ticket ads?

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec3333 View Post
    Is that the team slogan for this season — Getcha Sum — or is that just a tagline for ticket ads?
    That would be awesome if it was the 2022-2023 team slogan. They played that song right before they tipped off last year. That song rules.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Slogan idea:

Doin' the butt

Zion comes out shaking it to E.U.'s Da Butt

The Lakers are trash and got a lot of prime time games. We should have more.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    The Lakers are trash and got a lot of prime time games. We should have more.
    ESPN loves Lebron

I want to bring this thread back to the Griffin playing the piano promo. That is a beautiful way to help turn the page on the story. I love the fact the GM is in on a self deprecating joke.

Thread Information