Pelicans Report

Thread: Zion contract weight and body fat contingency

Zion contract weight and body fat contingency

Let?s discuss it

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    i think it just shows how much Zion is "all in" in New Orleans. Very impressed.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I want him to look like this again. I don’t particularly care how much he weighs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C3C5BCF-BA11-446E-B595-39A248961E3C.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	6638

It's all clever PR for our benefit. Simply stated, unless he is cut, his contract is FULLY guaranteed and, unless his leg falls off, he won't be cut.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    It's all clever PR for our benefit. Simply stated, unless he is cut, his contract is FULLY guaranteed and, unless his leg falls off, he won't be cut.
    That’d be a lot of cutting
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    That’d be a lot of cutting
    Where the hell you been?
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

No Popeyes, No Poboys, No cheeseburgers, No etouffee, No Gumbo, No Muffaletta, No Caesar salad, No Fried fish, shrimp or anything fried period, No potato chips,No dessert however we may let you by on a low fat yogurt, No food with salt, No French Fries, Onion Rings or anything like that, No meatballs and spaghetti, No red meat period.

Did I leave out anything?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    No Popeyes, No Poboys, No cheeseburgers, No etouffee, No Gumbo, No Muffaletta, No Caesar salad, No Fried fish, shrimp or anything fried period, No potato chips,No dessert however we may let you by on a low fat yogurt, No food with salt, No French Fries, Onion Rings or anything like that, No meatballs and spaghetti, No red meat period.

Yup!!!

No chance he doesn't get fully paid.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post

More has been added on. No pizza even if it’s vegetarian, No beignets, No Donuts, No IHOP or those breakfast joints. No chocolate, No coffee, No Cola, Nothing carbonated.

You can't rule out everything. Just eat in moderation. I guarantee it was the portion sizes/quantity more than the type of food that caused the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    You can't rule out everything. Just eat in moderation. I guarantee it was the portion sizes/quantity more than the type of food that caused the problem.
    Yes those nasty frozen Lean Cusine dinners are acceptable. The Jenny Craig program acceptable too,

Last edited by 13 - 3; 08-07-2022 at 08:20 PM.

Thread Information