Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Dream Finish to the Pelicans 2022 Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Christian Clark is the biggest ************bag that covers this team. He is the absolute worst. I wouldn't blame Zion's camp for not liking him after all the bull******** he spews on a regular basis.
    Jeez man lol
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    Yea, seems like a case of someone who wanted to make a name by dropping a big inside story scoop (Griff plays piano for Z), and then when that 1 report was refuted and laughed at by those involved - not a great start for a NBA team sports-writing career. And I'm sure any potential 'sources' have frozen him out after that.
    That certainly seems to be the case and he seems to have handled it in an immature/unprofessional manner in some of his writing. It is almost as if he feels he has to get back at them for embarrassing him.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Jeez man lol
    Man definitely went over the top, but Clark has said some erroneous things in the past and claimed it to be true.

Sign me up for getting Alec Burks and Olynyk by giving up Temple, Graham, and Jax if needed. Would rather give Jax another look next year with Zion back and trade at deadline if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Sign me up for getting Alec Burks and Olynyk by giving up Temple, Graham, and Jax if needed. Would rather give Jax another look next year with Zion back and trade at deadline if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would love to get Kelly Onlyfans here. He is a great backup stretch 3.

I am not sure why anyone would want to roll out Jax for another year here, especially not with his history.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I would like to deal with the Nets.Temple, Graham, Jaxson, and WHATEVER draft capital needed for Joe Harris. Saves about 4 mil in salary, spot for EJ, and an open spot in case we find value later.

Thread Information