Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans Summer League Thread & Schedule

They should just cut Naji now and give EJ his roster spot

Slamming Naji for making a pass is an absolute joke

Thought trey working on his handle was going to be a waste of time, but it actually looks like there might be something there to me. Think the next step is balance training for pull-ups, movement shooting, finishing.

Ej plays a really smart game. Assumed it would take him longer to adjust to having to play out of the corners but he looks pretty comfortable out there to me.

I am such an EJ fan. That guys could get zero touches for a whole game and still play 100 percent every possession. And if people leave him, he can get 15 FGAs and be super efficient. This team has gone from like zero of those type of guys to at least 4 (EJ, Jose, Herb, and Daniels) seemingly overnight. Exact type of team I wanna root for
    @mcnamara247

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I am such an EJ fan. That guys could get zero touches for a whole game and still play 100 percent every possession. And if people leave him, he can get 15 FGAs and be super efficient. This team has gone from like zero of those type of guys to at least 4 (EJ, Jose, Herb, and Daniels) seemingly overnight. Exact type of team I wanna root for
    You may have to start the pod back up at this rate.

Damn I think the knee is done. That was bad.

Pels life

Feel so bad for him man.

We can't have anything nice.

Yikes, that didn't look good... 2 of our picks are out because of injuries in summer league -_-

I mean dawg. Come on

I'd shut down trey to avoid any unnecessary injury

Our second go down?

Man that was demoralizing.

......and Liddell is unsigned.

I think it was the same knee. Probably shouldn’t have brought him back, but you know… hindsight. I’ll pray for the young man who’s just trying his best to make it in this league. And I think criticizing Naji for that pass is perfectly acceptable. I always cringe when someone throws it up in traffic. I’ve seen lots of injuries from that type of pass. If they’re open then fine, but not in heavy traffic like that.

Plowden has taken his opportunity.

Do we know if Lidell is seriously injured. I must have missed it.

Pels were going to get EJ on a two way. Have no idea what happens now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them actively try to get off of Temple now to create a spot on the 15 man now for EJ

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    I'm super bummed after that injury. Don't care to watch anymore after they shut down TM3...

Man, looked like Willie was kinda shaken up in that little camera focus they just had with him and Griff. He went through something similar when he was about to sign his big contract. The 76ers let him rehab and sign the same deal.

I will ask again. There has been no injury update. They have already stated they will shut down Daniels (Willie reported).

Quote Originally Posted by Lee2000 View Post
    I will ask again. There has been no injury update. They have already stated they will shut down Daniels (Willie reported).
    Right knee injury officially. To the eye, looked like a ACL/MCL tear at worst.

Where are all those Sharife Cooper fans now. Forgive me, but I'd take Alvarado all day...every day over everybody's heartthrob from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedPelican View Post
    Right knee injury officially. To the eye, looked like a ACL/MCL tear at worst.
    The funny thing about ACL/MCL/achilles, is when they're bad guys can usually get up and put weight on it.

The fact that he was in so much pain and couldn't bear weight the 2nd time has me hopeful it's not that serious.

All the 2nd year guys should sit and Jose shouldn't play at all.

It would have been the Dyson and EJ show but too bad they're out.

The rest of the roster might just be for who can play for the Squadron...or not.

Thread Information