Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If Pels Trade Down to 12 and it Plays Out Like This

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    It's still low effort in that you've made no attempt into explaining how he would fit - neither monetarily or roster wise - other than posting a God damned tweet about him being available. And no, this ancillary post from Shamit that adds nothing of value doesn't qualify

FOH
    Lmao that's 13-3's style. That's the only kinda ******** he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    It's still low effort in that you've made no attempt into explaining how he would fit - neither monetarily or roster wise - other than posting a God damned tweet about him being available. And no, this ancillary post from Shamit that adds nothing of value doesn't qualify

FOH

Not much to say. Funny nnow y’all want me to speak. Careful what you wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFshreve View Post
    Lmao that's 13-3's style. That's the only kinda ******** he posts.
    Be careful what you wish for. I’m taking notes for this upcoming season. Apparently I’ve upsetted AusPel for muting my thoughts. I’ve pinned it for future reference.

The idea that John Collins is a 20/10 guy is one of those questionable stats that sounds more impressive than it really is, considering the reality of his impact... Both years he averaged those numbers, Atlanta was a sub 30 win team. When they added more talent and won 41 games, he averaged 17.6/7.4, and this year they won 43 and he averaged 16.2/7.8-- I think those are his more realistic numbers, with impact stats that are modestly positive. The more successful the Hawks have become, the more they've moved away from him as a centerpiece. He's much closer to a Tobias Harris or an Aaron Gordon than he is to any classic 20/10 guy like Duncan or KG.
    Last edited by Eyquem; 06-22-2022 at 03:36 AM.

Thread Information