Pelicans Report

Thread: The Rest of the Playoffs

Playoffs The Rest of the Playoffs

Just thought I'd throw up a thread for anyone watching the rest of the playoffs to comment in and discuss, since it doesn't really belong in the offseason thread.

I'll get it started:

Joel Embiid is out and the Sixers chances of contending have just died a vicious death.
    Basketball.

FOr what it's worth, Joel has had a concussion + orbital fracture before, in 2018. It kept him out 3 weeks and when he returned he had to wear a mask.

Hardens time to shine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Hardens time to shine lol.
    Or flame out

Am I a sore loser for rooting for every team facing Phoenix due to them beating us? I’m also rooting against Memphis. I have Golden st vs Milwaukee in the NBA Finals

I wouldn't have minded memphis but they are getting too cocky which makes me want the warriors to win it. Suns vs warriors would be nice as well, that series could settle who kicks players on the balls better.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlPelsFan View Post
    Am I a sore loser for rooting for every team facing Phoenix due to them beating us? I?m also rooting against Memphis. I have Golden st vs Milwaukee in the NBA Finals
    I’ve gone the opposite way. I’m rooting for them to win it all, because it will make our series against them look more impressive. Plus I still have a soft spot for Monty Williams.

Season Ticket Holder
    I'm totally pulling for Memphis for two reasons:

1. They're fun to watch!
    2. They may be our division rivals, but they feel like our "sister team." Small, Southern, majority African American market. Ja and Zion are forever linked. Any successes they have can only help us sell Zion on staying here (yes, that's always in the back of my mind).

Go Memphis! The Warriors have won enough. Its nice to see some new teams like Phoenix and Memphis succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    I'm totally pulling for Memphis for two reasons:

1. They're fun to watch!
    2. They may be our division rivals, but they feel like our "sister team." Small, Southern, majority African American market. Ja and Zion are forever linked. Any successes they have can only help us sell Zion on staying here (yes, that's always in the back of my mind).

Go Memphis! The Warriors have won enough. Its nice to see some new teams like Phoenix and Memphis succeed.
    Nup. Memphis are direct rivals

Root for the East

So did Chris Paul ever get a chance to beat up the twelve year old kid that pushed his mom?

Thread Information