Pelicans Report

Thread: Exit Interviews....

Exit Interviews....

If you could give any off-season advice each player currently on the roster, what would be the first thing you say?

Jose' Alvarado: Stay in town and work with Fred Vinson. We have to get the three-ball % up.
    Gary Clark: You're an Unrestricted Free Agent; work the phones.
    Davonte' Graham: Don't buy any Real Estate in the New Orleans area this summer.
    Jared Harper: You will always have a job in the organization as long as you keep hitting the three. But it will likely be in Birmingham.
    Jaxson Hayes: It's on you, JAX. Learn the game or enjoy your career in Europe. DEFENSE...DEFENSE...DEFENSE!!!
    Billy Hernangomez: Work on your defensive footwork and your hands. You are a great teammate.
    Brandon Ingram: Let's re-establish your three-ball and hit the weight room. Let's shoot for 72 games in regular season next year.
    Herbert Jones: Work on your intermediate shooting and handles.
    Kira Lewis, Jr.: Continue to rehab the knee and when you can hit the floor, work on your three-point shooting.
    Naji Marshall: Work on your three-ball.
    CJ McCollum: I know you will be 31, but you have to work on your handles. We put a lot on you; I hope we can dial it back a bit.
    Trey Murphy, III: Get with CJ. You have to work on your handles, too.
    Larry Nance, Jr.: Like to see you develop a consistent three-ball.
    Tony Snell: (see Gary Clark's advice)
    Garrett Temple: I'll make room for you on the coaching staff; think about it.
    Jonas Valanciunas: Extend your defensive presence beyond five feet from the rim
    Zion Williamson: Find a good dietician; the club will pay for it.

So that is how it will go?

When do the exit interviews begin?

For Jose, he needs to work on a floater because his shot has been blocked at the rim too many times.

Zion’s response

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Zion’s response

That's funny

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Zion?s response

All those practice dunks for nothing
    I don't think there's anyone in the organization more relieved right now than David Griffin. He was desperately trying to run out the clock on Zion, and looks like he was successful. Let's just hope he didn't burn the bridge in the process

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    I don't think there's anyone in the organization more relieved right now than David Griffin. He was desperately trying to run out the clock on Zion, and looks like he was successful. Let's just hope he didn't burn the bridge in the process
    No one knows nothing about nothing.

For all we know, Zion's people and Griff both wanted him to sit out and Zion was the only party that wanted to play. Re-injury hurts Zion more than the Pelicans. Hopefully, he returns healthy and fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    No one knows nothing about nothing.

For all we know, Zion's people and Griff both wanted him to sit out and Zion was the only party that wanted to play. Re-injury hurts Zion more than the Pelicans. Hopefully, he returns healthy and fit.
    I don't know how you can say this when we've heard Zion's stepdad go on air and say they think he can play.

Thread Information