Pelicans Report

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1361

Thread: 2022-23 Offseason Thread

Pels starting to get in the middle of some talks. Don’t feel like they have to get something done before camp but if an opportunity presents itself when they can get a bigger guard or a stretch big without having to give up draft capital, they will do it. If Graham had one less year on his deal, something would have probably already been done by now but most teams are asking for a first to take him on. Biggest obstacle to a deal being made
    @mcnamara247

Good news.... griffin haven't hand out any bad FA contract
    Bad news .... It's been an absolute bore of an off season.

Can’t think of any other teams that added an All NBA level player and a top 10 pick to last years roster. If someone just told you some team did that, it would sound pretty exciting

Anything to make of Zion not being at the players workout in California? His shoe was released at the same time, so commitments based on this or more of the same?

Quote Originally Posted by RyinNewZealand View Post
    Anything to make of Zion not being at the players workout in California? His shoe was released at the same time, so commitments based on this or more of the same?
    Good question.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Is Graham and a future first (Mil pick) for Poetl possible? I would that trade.

On the bright side Karlo Matkovic is playing well with the croatian national team and they play tomorrow against Greece their first game at Eurobasket so it might be interesting to see him face Giannis to evaluate his ability to come over next year.

Today at 4.15 PM GMT or 11.15 AM EST in US....JV vs Luka in Eurobasket.

Group B is the one to watch for sure for the pool phase. Fournier&Gobert for France, F.Wagner and Schroeder for Germany, Sabonis and JV for Lithuania, Dragic and Doncic for Slovenia and even Nurkic for BIH.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by RyinNewZealand View Post
    Its certainly not good when the entire team (other than the non-USA guys) is practicing together, but Zion isn't there.

I don't think it is bad from a commitment perspective. I'm not going to read into it as Zion's not happy or doesn't care. Its just bad that he's missing out on bonding with his teammates on the court. We have three guys on our team who can score 20+ ppg. Someone is going to have to sacrifice. The sooner Zion/BI/CJ can play together, the sooner they can figure out their roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    Its certainly not good when the entire team (other than the non-USA guys) is practicing together, but Zion isn't there.

I don't think it is bad from a commitment perspective. I'm not going to read into it as Zion's not happy or doesn't care. Its just bad that he's missing out on bonding with his teammates on the court. We have three guys on our team who can score 20+ ppg. Someone is going to have to sacrifice. The sooner Zion/BI/CJ can play together, the sooner they can figure out their roles.
    How do we know this?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Pels starting to get in the middle of some talks. Don’t feel like they have to get something done before camp but if an opportunity presents itself when they can get a bigger guard or a stretch big without having to give up draft capital, they will do it. If Graham had one less year on his deal, something would have probably already been done by now but most teams are asking for a first to take him on. Biggest obstacle to a deal being made
    Would certainly hope they do not attach a 1st to get rid of Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    So they are trying to move Graham?

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    How do we know this?
    I stalk the players on instagram as many others do.

Season Ticket Holder

Garland and Mitchell is interesting

Knicks are such a loser franchise.lol

I hope Danny knows what to do with all those picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    I hope Danny knows what to do with all those picks.
    Anything he wants….. LMBO

Full trade: Utah is trading Donovan Mitchell to Cleveland for Lauri Markkanen, Ochair Agbaji, Collin Sexton, three unprotected first-round picks and two pick swaps, sources tell ESPN.
    Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
    4 minutes ago
    Sources: Collin Sexton is signing a four-year, $72 million contract via sign-and-trade to the Utah Jazz.
    Wow

Lakers strike out again. Makes you wonder though if Lebron dumps Tony if things go south again and he goes back to Cleveland for the final run?

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Decker View Post
    I stalk the players on instagram as many others do.
    So, the players have said who is there and who is not?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Lakers strike out again. Makes you wonder though if Lebron dumps Tony if things go south again and he goes back to Cleveland for the final run?
    Oh one other thing. It also looks like Knicks are stuck with Randle.

Season Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    So, the players have said who is there and who is not?
    No. I personally saw something DeVante (I think it was him) posted that had everyone doing yoga and Zion wasn't there. I think Shamit or some other guy in the know mentioned Zion's absence too, irrespective of the yoga session. It is possible he was there and left early or got there late. Or maybe he was taking a dump when everyone else was doing yoga. I dunno.

No trolling here. This is true,

Thread Information