Pelicans Report

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022-23 Offseason Thread

''We aren't giving you a qualifying offer.

But we'll have you back.

And we'll pay you basically the same amount as your QO would have.''
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

''We aren't giving you a qualifying offer.

But we'll have you back.

And we'll pay you basically the same amount as your QO would have.''
    Like I said, they removed the QO because of the cap hold. He looked around, couldnt do better than the tax payer MLE and came back
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Curious if this is 4-6 months in regular recovery time, or Pelicans recovery time and he is out for the year
    For a Stress fracture, this is correct. A complete displaced fracture should have no immediate timetable. Foot injuries are completely chaotic.

Joe Ingles' wife breaking the news here

Wes Matthews returning to the Bucks

Mitch Robinson staying, adding Hartenstein for backup, acquiring Brunson. Knicks are finally doing the right thing and acquiring solid roleplayers to contribute to an actual basketball team.

That’s it. There goes our 1st. Another Lebron championship!

Edit: completely misread the value of the deal, not quite as excellent as I thought it was!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    That's not what I said. What I SAID is, when you've had as little success as a franchise as we've had, even a string of 5-6 consecutive years of playoffs would be considered a step up. I didn't say we should be satisfied with that, and I didn't say that's all we have to look forward to. I was talking about our HISTORICAL achievements.
    I didnt say you said that either. I was referring to people who do say it. They know who they are.

Shiiit

Bulls don't get Thad back. Shame for them, he's long been a solid NBA rotation player.

I'm going to take a few minutes away to go make a drink and such, so the NBA isn't allowed to do anything for the next 15-20 minutes. Fingers crossed.

He was on the Raptors last year. Got traded to Spurs in 2021 in DeRozan S&T. He's long been a favorite of mine
    Welcome to be here

Quote Originally Posted by neitzelbaby12 View Post
    He was on the Raptors last year. Got traded to Spurs in 2021 in DeRozan S&T. He's long been a favorite of mine
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that He got traded to Toronto in February or something too. My mental image of Thad Young is just in a Bulls jersey

Edit: completely misread the value of the deal, not quite as excellent as I thought it was!
    And this is at a discount because they basically gave him a huge bump this year to get savings on the back end. If you look at it accurately, its a 4 year/$86 mil extension. Good player, but I didnt want to pay that for what would be a backup on this roster

That's basically the MLE gone, no?

Thread Information