Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: April 26th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Phoenix Suns - GAME 5 - 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Someone needs to deck Booker. Hell with this game . Put Booker out completely for post season
    I wonder if anybody in street clothes can come out on the court in Phoenix and get the referee's ear. I mean, I just looked at the roster and he isn't listed as a coach.

Seriously, win or lose...the Pelicans are in their heads big time.
    Last edited by As I See It; 04-26-2022 at 10:23 PM.

Down 13 points at half... I mean... This isn't even our 2nd worst half time deficit in the past month. So...

Most telling stat is we only have 6 assists on 17 makes. Means we're not moving the ball. Suns have 16 assists on 23 makes

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    I wonder if anybody in street clothes can come out on the court in Phoenix and get the referee's ear. I mean, I just looked at the roster and he isn't listed as a coach.

Seriously, win or lose...the Pelican are in their heads big time.
    Willie really needs to bring it to the refs attention before the second half. Maybe if he does it again he'll get T'd up.

Got to get something out of JAX in the third...otherwise, go with Naji. He'll, at least, mix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Most telling stat is we only have 6 assists on 17 makes. Means we're not moving the ball. Suns have 16 assists on 23 makes
    They've been out-assisting us all series, that's been an ongoing problem. It's frustrating but I don't think it's killing us as much as the TOs
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Down 13 points at half... I mean... This isn't even our 2nd worst half time deficit in the past month. So...
    Yeah could have been worse. Agree

Everyone but Willie knew that he was getting lucky with those Graham minutes. We all knew he was gonna get burned doing that. Loyal till a fault, man.

If we can come out and win this 3rd quarter by 7 or 8 points, it's all up in the air going into the 4th. If we let them keep a 10+ point lead, I think we'll be unable to over come that in the 4th

Seems weird to commit to starting Hayes in half 2 when you know he is only going to get like 5-10 min in the half

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    freaking Bridges. wide open, but still.

Why does it feel like the Pels forget everything they learned from the previous game only to learn it all over again the next game?

Salt in the wound is that CP3 is not having to strain much. He'll have energy for later.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

F Jae Crowder

Just can't survive having bad shooting games from BI and CJ all at once. COmbine that with the turnovers and the Suns hitting from deep, it's a recipe for a blowout. And it's looking that way right now

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    F Jae Crowder
    Could be huge if he fouls out

stops, please.

Ingram got to take the game over

More minutes for Graham than Trey is unforgivable tbh

this unit is cheeks

why does Willie have to have a mini meltdown every other game. Why is Naji running offense man

He need Jax or Val in with McGee nance too short and missing athleticism to contest ig coach waiting on 4th qtr to turn it on reallly need to take this one

Feel like CJ hasn't had a good game since before the second Lakers game.

BI can't carry with 35+ every game man

Closing with cj herb bi Val and Trey

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    why does Willie have to have a mini meltdown every other game. Why is Naji running offense man
    Rookie coach panic moments.

He's made some great adjustments at times as well. JUst inexperienced and it shows.

Thread Information