Pelicans Report

Thread: 1/5/2022 Zion Medical Update # 2256437

Pelicans 1/5/2022 Zion Medical Update # 2256437

Sounds like a guy returning this season

Willie count the Green Fedupfan's Avatar
    Had to send that boy where the vegans reside. Might as well leave him there and take back Dame.

Supposedly in Portland, Oregon. Apparently Nike must be concerned about getting a return on their investment as well.

They should just be direct and say he won't be playing this season... no point in rushing someone who is not even ready to play...

Will he be back in time for the 2023-2024 season?

Seriously, whoever gives this guy a max contract is playing a major game of hot potato (maybe I shouldn’t use a food to describe the situation).
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I believe he became a distraction to the team or should I say all the stories surrounding him became a distraction. I really think we should trade him for Dame too. Even if he pans out, we would at least have one championship w/ Dame, maybe two.

Rehabbing an injury is a difficult process. Naturally, it's harder when you are around family and friends that can distract YOU and YOUR schedule. It's no different than when football teams have training camp in a different location and away from family.

It's no different with this. And that's all it needs to be. But of course, if it's a Zion story, 100 extras have to be added to the story.

Thread Information