Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: December 28th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Cleveland Cavaliers - 12-22

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    Everybody is entitled to their opinion of course but man AD brings so much energy and he and Joel are the best in the league. When I watch other games sometimes I cannot believe how bad and boring some these announcers are
    This

The Boston pbp guy is soooooo bad. All he does is say the players name who has the ball.... Big pause, then "passes to/drives" then another 10 second pause. Most basic ******** I've ever heard. I don't know how he has kept his job all these years
    Last edited by AusPel; 12-29-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFan View Post
    Everybody is entitled to their opinion of course but man AD brings so much energy and he and Joel are the best in the league. When I watch other games sometimes I cannot believe how bad and boring some these announcers are
    I really enjoyed the change of pace AD and David Wesley brought to this game. I like Joel but he sometimes gets a little repetetive with his spiel. (I mean, I get it, you have reservations for dinner.) Maybe they can start a rotating three man crew. I mean Gayle likes burning money, so why not.

Wow , what a win ! Those guys played so hard - I Love it! This team - when healthy will be really good

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

I need more of this too.

The reality is you need potential, but you also need guys like Herb that can come into the league and just be flat out solid. I also don?t think you need to motivate him to play every night which has been the problem with some of our rosters in the past.

Rubio did tear his ACL and is done for the year. Cleveland will be looking for another pg. My guess is Dragic.

He hasn't been getting minutes in Toronto. I'd take Dragic over here.

Thread Information