Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: December 17th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Milwaukee Bucks - 9-21

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Temple and Sato were supposed to be a good vet bench
    In what bizzaro alternate reality world. They was pegged as guys that if they got meaningful minutes. We are going to be bad state of affairs. Which is what we are... I'm talking like Vets like Patrick Beverly, Ricky Rubio, Thaddeus Young, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I don't think many overvalue the roster.

Though the core of:

BI
    Jonas
    Graham
    Herb (future max guy)
    Zion*

Isn't too shabby. That's a legit starting 5

But very thin from there considering Jax and NAW suck (and Didi). Hart is an excellent 6th man. Willy is a rational guy.

The jury is out on the rest.
    Injury notwithstanding, I still think there is a competent player locked up inside of Kira. Speed always kills and the young man has got speed.

But, hey, what do I know? I thought JAX would one day be an All Star. I fell in love with his 'Flash' and gave him a pass on the 'Crash' in his game.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Kira did look like he was turning the corner, but given his injury I don't think he ever comes back to what he could've been. I'm certainly not counting on him going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Kira did look like he was turning the corner, but given his injury I don't think he ever comes back to what he could've been. I'm certainly not counting on him going forward.
    They say that type of injury usually is fully healed without lingering effects. I think he’ll be back 100% speed and all.

Thread Information