Pelicans Report

Thread: Pacers rebuilding process, anything we can trade for?

Stuff Pacers rebuilding process, anything we can trade for?

I’ve seen on a couple websites that the Pacers are looking to start a rebuild. Is there anything we could possibly trade for on their roster? I know a lot of people were thinking about Malcolm Brogdon a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    I’ve seen on a couple websites that the Pacers are looking to start a rebuild. Is there anything we could possibly trade for on their roster? I know a lot of people were thinking about Malcolm Brogdon a while back.

I think that Caris Lavert would be a great fit. I'd love Sabonis but he plays Zion's position and I don't know if he can handle the middle on a full time basis. We'd probably have to give up too much anyways.

OTOH, Lavert would be a great fit on the wing next to Ingram. Not sure what we'd have to give up though.

Zion plus fillers for Brogdon, Lavert, and Sabonis. Which team says No?
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    Zion plus fillers for Brogdon, Lavert, and Sabonis. Which team says No?
    Depends on what the fillers are. If it's low level fillers than Indy probably says no. If you throw in Ingram, it may get done.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Century City View Post
    If you throw in Ingram, it may get done.

Thread Information