Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zion: New Delays

Zion: New Delays

Via Andrew Lopez...

Zion Williamson is experiencing soreness in his foot and his return has been delayed.

Williamson did not practice today. The soreness has persisted. No re-imaging has been scheduled at this time.

Williamson will be dialed back before ramping back up next week.

12:55 PM ? Dec 2, 2021?Twitter for iPhone

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    situation normal....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Hard not to think unkind things towards Zion and Griffin. Like this was always the outcome and they’re just stringing everyone along.

BI is the problem.

Yep, heard about it.

#PelsLife
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by b_l_p View Post
    Can't wait for a disinterested Zion to make his debut for the 10-32 Pels in January.
    From Nov. 1st. Though, based on recent play, Pels record may be closer to 14-28.
    Last edited by b_l_p; 12-02-2021 at 02:54 PM.

Basketball Guru
    i wonder if the 17 was zion return date and espn bump our game against the bucks because they knew about the set back ahead of time....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

What a Christmas gift!
    @mcnamara247

All-Star
    i just feel so flat. I dont believe they have told us the truth regarding zion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    i wonder if the 17 was zion return date and espn bump our game against the bucks because they knew about the set back ahead of time....
    Or that people could care less about watching zion who just came back from injury and is probably going to have minutes restriction anyway... "Giannis and the Bucks vs Temple and the Pelicans"

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    situation normal....

Quote Originally Posted by PaKwAn View Post
    Or that people could care less about watching zion who just came back from injury and is probably going to have minutes restriction anyway... "Giannis and the Bucks vs Temple and the Pelicans"
    'couldnt care less'

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

What a Christmas gift!
    Me to David Griffin:

Quote Originally Posted by ragincaucasian View Post
    Me to David Griffin:

Nah - eventually you guys will all find out it is Zion and his team that are pretty much 100% at fault with this stuff and Griff was forced into saying and doing things he wouldnt have for any other player. But when you lose and made some missteps before and your job is already on the line, you dont have the power to stick to your values against an immature kid and his manipulative circle.

Plenty of things to get on Griff about. This aint one.

Nah - eventually you guys will all find out it is Zion and his team that are pretty much 100% at fault with this stuff and Griff was forced into saying and doing things he wouldnt have for any other player. But when you lose and made some missteps before and your job is already on the line, you dont have the power to stick to your values against an immature kid and his manipulative circle.

So the overall issue is just that Zion has really difficult family members/inner circle that the org has to try and deal with?

And basically the only solution is for the org to somehow convince Zion to listen to the professionals and not to his circle?

I know someone on here mentioned about his mom rejecting the team nutritionist/chef or something like that. Hard to keep track of all these Zion stories.

I hate everyone equally. Theres plenty of blame to go around.

I actually hate Griffin more for Satoransky and Temple.

Zion I have already given up on. He has been coddled too much and will leave NOLA anyway as soon as he can.
    Last edited by ragincaucasian; 12-03-2021 at 10:57 AM.

At least this embarassment of a player isnt on the team anymore:

This comes with the job though. It's why he's paid millions of dollars annually. The pressure may have been applied by Williamson camp, but how it's handled is 100% on Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    This comes with the job though. It's why he's paid millions of dollars annually. The pressure may have been applied by Williamson camp, but how it's handled is 100% on Griffin.
    Exactly!

Like batting about 0.18 with picks

Didn't learn from the Thabeet disaster

And why was Kira valued so highly over Anthony and Maxey?
    Last edited by AusPel; 12-03-2021 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by new city champ View Post
    Via Andrew Lopez...

Zion Williamson is experiencing soreness in his foot and his return has been delayed.

Williamson did not practice today. The soreness has persisted. No re-imaging has been scheduled at this time.

Williamson will be dialed back before ramping back up next week.

12:55 PM ? Dec 2, 2021?Twitter for iPhone

I am sure Zion uses some kind of 'smart scale' that connects to the internet... would be a shame if weekly updates on his weight were leaked to the public by some intrepid fan....

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal4Pels View Post
    I am sure Zion uses some kind of 'smart scale' that connects to the internet... would be a shame if weekly updates on his weight were leaked to the public by some intrepid fan....
    Are you fo’ real or are you just saying they?

Thread Information