Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: December 1st - New Orleans Pelicans vs Dallas Mavericks - 6-17

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

There's optimism and then there's wishful thinking.
    ....and then there's your hate, huh, dae?

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    ....and then there's your hate, huh, dae?
    Why are you so triggered by people criticizing BI? Dae's literally done this with every player on the team at some point. Why are you so emotional?

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    Why are you so triggered by people criticizing BI? Dae's literally done this with every player on the team at some point. Why are you so emotional?
    He has a weird specific hate-on for me, and it's both weird and slightly creepy. He's not being set off because people are criticising BI, he's set off because I'm criticising BI. I'm pretty sure he's accused me of insulting BI in the past even when I've been complimenting him.

He's a weird little troll. Mute him and improve your on-board experience tenfold.
    Basketball.

He has a weird specific hate-on for me, and it's both weird and slightly creepy. He's not being set off because people are criticising BI, he's set off because I'm criticising BI. I'm pretty sure he's accused me of insulting BI in the past even when I've been complimenting him.

He's a weird little troll. Mute him and improve your on-board experience tenfold.
    He loves to weirdly italicize words for no apparent reason

Between this and my booster shot. I think today is destined to just be crap no matter what

Willie's obsession with Temple and Sato is going to ruin my entire life.
    What the hell is his thought process? He must be looking at analytics and seeming some synergy that increases production of other players or produces better team defense when these guys are on the floor right? Not that whatever analytics he is looking at is panning out, obviously, but on the face of things its even dumber...

Thread Information