Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: November 13th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Memphis Grizzlies - 1-12

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans_fan_504 View Post
    True, it was Temple who open up that huge 3 from NAW. He saw he need to flash to the paint to give better spacing. That is not a play Trey would have recognize at this stage in his career.
    Yup. I'm in the business of winning this season, not developing. Temple helps us win more games right now more than TM3
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans_fan_504 View Post
    True, it was Temple who open up that huge 3 from NAW. He saw he need to flash to the paint to give better spacing. That is not a play Trey would have recognize at this stage in his career.
    and lil things like that dont show up in stats...

Honestly cannot imagine being like ''yeah, bench the promising rookie so we can play Garrett Temple, cause I'm in the business of winning'' when you're 2-12.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Honestly cannot imagine being like ''yeah, bench the promising rookie so we can play Garrett Temple, cause I'm in the business of winning'' when you're 2-12.
    We saw how Kira's confidence got shattered. So, maybe it's more about development and them simply not being ready for that minute usage and pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    We saw how Kira's confidence got shattered. So, maybe it's more about development and them simply not being ready for that minute usage and pressure.
    I don't think that's the case at all, largely because Trey has - in the minutes he had so far - thrived on being given shots to take and given opportunities. Even when he's missing he hasn't ever seemed even remotely shy in the moment.

But my response remains what it's always been: if you are not going to play them on the actual team, send them to the G League. If they're being kept with the team, play them. If you don't believe Trey is ready to play, send him to Birmingham.

Beal being out in DC and BI playing makes me feel like it's not just a winnable game....we should win. Stick Herb on Kuzma and make the rest of the Wizards beat you.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Especially the 2-12 record and Zion being out BUT ALSO the bench is absolutely useless. This roster is maybe .500 if we have everyone healthy and available. The starting 5 is decent when healthy, but the bench is just horribly bad. The starters would build a lead and it would immediately evaporate.

Thread Information