Pelicans Report

Thread: JAX 3.0???

JAX 3.0???

In 2019-20, JAX started the season as the #2 center behind Derrick Favors (even starting when Favors went out in November) before losing his job to Jahlil Okafor.

In 2020-21, JAX started the season as the #2 center behind Stephen Adams before losing his job to Billy H'Gomez.

In 2021-22, JAX has started the season as the #2 center behind Jonas Valciunas, but has performed miserably while his minutes have been miniscule.

I have long said that there were three players on this team who I consider untouchable....Zion, BI, and JAX, because of his athleticism and potential. (I also said in his rookie year that JAX was so raw, that he should be sent to Erie to learn the game.) Now that we are three years into the 2019 draftees' careers, I feel compelled to say that there is now only one player on the team who I consider untouchable.

Griff. Trades him.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    In 2019-20, JAX started the season as the #2 center behind Derrick Favors (even starting when Favors went out in November) before losing his job to Jahlil Okafor.

In 2020-21, JAX started the season as the #2 center behind Stephen Adams before losing his job to Billy H'Gomez.

In 2021-22, JAX has started the season as the #2 center behind Jonas Valciunas, but has performed miserably while his minutes have been miniscule.

I have long said that there were three players on this team who I consider untouchable....Zion, BI, and JAX, because of his athleticism and potential. (I also said in his rookie year that JAX was so raw, that he should be sent to Erie to learn the game.) Now that we are three years into the 2019 draftees' careers, I feel compelled to say that there is now only one player on the team who I consider untouchable.
    And his name is Herb Jones

I learned from this post that Jax is #2 center
    SIGN A SF

Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    I learned from this post that Jax is #2 center
    CORRECTION: You learned wrong; JAX is the # 3 Center

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I’m disappointed in him most of all. He’s worked on nothing important.

Disappointed in him as well, all the talks of him shooting the lights out during the off season and yet when you see him play his bbiq is almost the same as he was a few years back. Im glad we got Jonas cause if we relied on Jax we would be way worse than we are right now... him and naw have been a disappointment for me.

Thread Information