Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: October 30th - New Orleans Pelicans vs New York Knicks - 1-5

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbJonesFan View Post
    Swap Zion and NAW for a guard who can actually play and some good players/depth and this team could be amazing. Like, imagine sending those two off to Boston for Fred Van Vleet, OG Anunoby, and Siakam. Let Toronto build around Zion and Barnes. Pels would be freaking sick after that trade
    Nice troll job.

What an awful way to lose. A career game from RJ Barrett.

Well I guess that's what happens when you are available to play versus street clothes.

Good effort though. Herb and Kira especially. And of course JV.

Stop giving Sato minutes. I mean really just stop.

I don't know, we might be looking at a 1-10 start. I just don't see how this franchise can sustain much more. Watching the Pels was about number 9 on my to-do list today and I still care. But what do I know?
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Happy that Kira had a game. I've been very critical of him

Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    Nice troll job.
    Actually McNamara suggested something similar awhile back.. Where has MM been anyway?

Basketball Guru
    well the team is living up to WBD by putting up a fight in these games....they were out maned tonight and still didnt give up.....the team has heart...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    well the team is living up to WBD by putting up a fight in these games....they were out maned tonight and still didnt give up.....the team has heart...
    We deserve the sportsmanship award.

#PelsLife

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    We deserve the sportsmanship award.

#PelsLife
    I got this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5sgbyo.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	6600

Not sure what happened with sato as well...i didn't expect much from him but i thought he would at least be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Actually McNamara suggested something similar awhile back.. Where has MM been anyway?

It was brutal watching RJ Barrett play so well and beat us, while Zion (once again) sat on the bench and we (once again) lost.

Any time the team get close to taking the lead. They get tight and go on a drought. Yikes.

David Fisher (@Fish_TBW) Tweeted:
    The Pelicans are 1-3 in their last 4 games.

They have a -0.7 Net Rating.

They're shooting 25.8% on WIDE OPEN threes in that span. https://twitter.com/Fish_TBW/status/...281483780?s=20

25.8% on wide open threes

We have heart to play this game , which I love very much. But without health we won't get anywhere ...

Kira has actually played well the last couple of games. I love the addition of JV and Graham, those two are talented worker bees w/ energy and dawg in 'em and the team has heart for sure which I believe they're getting from Willie Green. He has some fine tuning to do but he's going to be a great coach for us, it's already working, the guys are really giving it their all.

Sucks we're losing now that's all but it's going to turn around. I'm proud of the guys for showing up and even tho NAW is struggling, I root for him b/c I do believe he wants it and he shows up for us. Just has to find a way to get his shot to go and work on his defense some more to help the team overall.

Thread Information