Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: October 27th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Atlanta Hawks - 1-3

Graham going to the rim every time. Love to see it.

NAW gotta start hitting shots man

NAW needs to get w/ Fred Vinson on his shot.

Jonas is a daawg

I really love having Val on this team!

Now who was out here doubting the Graham trade?? Told y'all man is legit!

I'm a fan of "Point Brandon" and think that, if Zion ever returns, NAW goes to the bench in favor of Herb.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    I'm a fan of "Point Brandon" and think that, if Zion ever returns, NAW goes to the bench in favor of Herb.
    serious question, snide aside: do you actually believe Zion isn't coming back at some point?

Basketball Guru
    Some of these players have bad offensive IQ lol...the high screen with the guards attacking the rim was killing the hawks in the 1st period...come the 2nd period players go to shooting 3s and help the hawks get back in the game....and once again Jonas will have to be ironman and play almost the whole game because we have nothing at the backup center spot.....

Have to give BI props on the defensive end..he has been trying on that end this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    Some of these players have bad offensive IQ lol...the high screen with the guards attacking the rim was killing the hawks in the 1st period...come the 2nd period players go to shooting 3s and help the hawks get back in the game....and once again Jonas will have to be ironman and play almost the whole game because we have nothing at the backup center spot.....
    We put up 60 in the half man, lol c'mon

Buddy Hield, anyone?

It's nice to not have to watch a gimmick defense for 45 minutes

They gotta get NAW out of there. Everybody would be beside themselves if NAW's play tonight was coming from Temple or Sato.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Disagree. Keep shooting.

Here pretty close to the Pels bench. Zion is wearing a black vest that he either snuck a bunch of snacks and candy in with or is holding back some seriouuussss weight.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Here pretty close to the Pels bench. Zion is wearing a black vest that he either snuck a bunch of snacks and candy in with or is holding back some seriouuussss weight.
    he look fat?

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    We put up 60 in the half man, lol c'mon
    We were attacking young on defense and scoring at will...the high screen pulling their center from under the basket was working.....we went away from that in the second period..why?...team started jacking miss 3s lol ..naw attack the rim one time in the second period and scored.......but I hear you bruh...

Ingram has arrived. He's officially in the Top 50 class.

I was just about to say NAW needs to get to work. But good switch, he may be better on Trae than Herb.

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    he look fat?
    Yea. I was here game one when he had the suit and he looked in shape. This is not that. Looks like the NBA version of a freshman 15

Basketball Guru
    All naw has to do is keep attacking young until they start coming with the double to get the ball out of his hands...young can not stop naw from driving...

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Ingram has arrived. He's officially in the Top 50 class.
    My extremely tentative "he could end up being prime T-Mac" take starting to look a little bit enticing Dae in shambles for ignoring me lol

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Yea. I was here game one when he had the suit and he looked in shape. This is not that. Looks like the NBA version of a freshman 15
    sigh. Well that's a shame

I love JV. Act to get the foul. Do whatever you can.

Thread Information