Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: October 25th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 0-3

Does anyone else have the misfortune of watching the Wolves stream? The whinning.... This announcer sounds like a twitter fan during gameday. Are all of the other team's announce teams like this? Joel and AD the GOATS

Dude KAT's flopping tonight... lol

Temple is TRASHBAGS, LMAO

lololololol Temple is actually trying to lose this game. Why is he in????????

WE GOT'S A W, LEGGO

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    he's got to have some dirt on Willie at this point

Graham went 1 for 6 from 3? I thought I saw him make at least 2. NBA Stats wrong? Still ended with 21 though and a +23.

Kira with a -14 on 9.5 min is rough.

Jonas is such a beast. Glad Graham was more aggressive and going into the paint more it felt today. Big sigh of relief for everyone, now we gotta build momentum!

Naji needs to calm his game down b/c he should be getting the playing time Temple is getting but I don't think Green trusts him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Because Kira is even more unplayable, somehow

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    pelicans win tonight...book it....put some bread down tonight...
    so did anyone else get paid?..

Thank god. We needed this one

23 rebounds is absurd btw. Holy Jonas

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Saints and Pelicans win. What a night.

Having a good reliable big is nice to have...zion will love playing with val...

Did we just grind out a win with solid defense, outhustling for rebounds, going to the paint when the 3 didn't fall and actually increased our lead instead of surrendering it in the 4th quarter ?

Basketball Guru
    Jax got to up his game up as the backup center...

I know it's a small sample size, but if BI shoots the THREE like he has in the first four games all season (10 of 20), he will make an All League team at the season's end.

Brandon Ingram putting up 27/8/5 on a 50/50/73 shooting split. Also on 23 FG attempts per game which should honestly be higher. Those are all-star starter numbers (small ample of course).

And for the most part, he has NOT been a defensive liability at all. Got back -doored a couple times early but cleaned that up against Minnesota.

Then he closed this game out....clutch.

I know we have a couple resident BI hater folks who will be silent. But what's the rest of yall's excuse? Only 1 person even mentioned his name. smh lol

3-0 on Pelicans betting season.18-3 NBA I love basketball man.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Watching and recording both Pelicans and Saints games. At one point they had a 21 point lead without Zion. I can't wait to see those younger players get better and help them win some games.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Brandon Ingram putting up 27/8/5 on a 50/50/73 shooting split. Also on 23 FG attempts per game which should honestly be higher. Those are all-star starter numbers (small ample of course).

And for the most part, he has NOT been a defensive liability at all. Got back -doored a couple times early but cleaned that up against Minnesota.

I know we have a couple resident BI hater folks who will be silent. But what's the rest of yall's excuse? Only 1 person even mentioned his name. smh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    he's got to have some dirt on his Willie at this point
    Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post

I dont talk about him because he is my sig pic. He's just always there, dropping 25 or 30. Doing his thing

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    I dont talk about him because he is my sig pic. He's just always there, dropping 25 or 30. Doing his thing
    He's had a few slow starts in the games thus far, but otherwise what is there to complain about? He's been really good, just doing what he does. Yeah he's probably taking too many shots in the ultimate sense, but who else is the primary scorer right now? There's a role to be filled and he's filling it as good as anyone could ask him to. His shooting carried us early tonight, he was the only one hitting those deep threes. Rebounding has been good for him as well this season. BI has had a really strong start to the year, which is always nice to see.

I like how Graham also is finding a way to contribute without his shot. He was good from deep overall this season coming into tonight but in this game the 3 just deserted him, and he still found ways to make it happen.

Really nice game overall, I thought.
    Basketball.

Thread Information