Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: October 6th - New Orleans Pelicans vs Orlando Magic - Preseason

I, too, like MF Doom, though I am not the superfan that apparently you guys are.
    Basketball.

We finally have a team, and this is the key to success.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    We finally have a team, and this is the key to success.
    The pieces are there. Maybe short an optimal guy or two, but we have things in place to compete. No excuses

Quote Originally Posted by pelafanatic View Post
    Jonas was the most consistently good player on a playoff team last season. As long as he stays healthy, I have a ton of confidence in him
    Depends on how he meshes in his role here. I do not see him having the same offensive role here as he did in Memphis. Likely closer to that in Toronto. Should be able to help with a mid-range that Adams did not have.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Depends on how he meshes in his role here. I do not see him having the same offensive role here as he did in Memphis. Likely closer to that in Toronto. Should be able to help with a mid-range that Adams did not have.
    Jonas is all about his consistency. So, I wouldn't expect him to be a flashy player, but just wow by just always doing his job and his mental acuity always keeps him locked in to the game.

I can actually see some scenarios where Jonas plays with the bench without both Ingram and Zion in the game and it'll allow the team to run some sets that made him effective and downright dangerous in Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarly View Post
    I can actually see some scenarios where Jonas plays with the bench without both Ingram and Zion in the game and it'll allow the team to run some sets that made him effective and downright dangerous in Memphis.
    I'm very excited about the Ingram-Jonas pairing. They should consistently open things up for each other in the PnR. Ingram is such an underrated passer, but I think he lost confidence in Adams at a certain point last season

Thread Information