Pelicans Report

Thread: PERK PERK PERK

PERK PERK PERK

He has a point about the Saints part and the patches of empty seats.

Oh boy he did it again today too.

You're such a fraud fan. If you actually know anything Pelicans. You would known Pelicans Twitter Space had him on there and Antonio Daniels. They was straight roasting that bum with facts.
    Last edited by Taker597; 02-25-2022 at 06:13 PM.

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    I just bought season tickets - nearly the entire lower bowl is totally sold. For a team that's done nothing but lose for years. That's a market that doesn't deserve a team? What a load of absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleanshoo View Post
    I just bought season tickets - nearly the entire lower bowl is totally sold. For a team that's done nothing but lose for years. That's a market that doesn't deserve a team? What a load of absolute garbage.
    No Zion , No problem? Glad M.M finally straighten that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    You're such a fraud fan. If you actually know anything Pelicans. You would known Pelicans Twitter Space had him on there and Antonio Daniels. They was straight roasting that bum with facts.
    https://www.fox8live.com/2021/10/01/...-will-be-sold/

Want to build me a new arena?

You owe it to this market to put a winner on a court. We haven’t done that yet. Really this franchise has not done that. I mean, we’ve had some starts and stops over the entire course since the Hornets got here,” Lauscha said. “But we have not had a sustained winner like we’ve had with the New Orleans Saints.”
    In order to ensure a long-term future for the Pelicans, the team will likely need a new or renovated arena to lock up a long-term deal.

“We’re gonna have to find a long-term solution and you know, we’re talking about different ideas now and we’ll see where we go,” he said.

Lauscha said whether to renovate or build a new stadium is a difficult question to answer.
    Let’s just say that there aren’t very many places in New Orleans that could accommodate an arena,” Doug Thronton, executive vice president of ASM Global, said. His company runs operations at both the Superdome and arena.

“[The location near the convention center] is one of the few places I think in the city in the core of the city that might be available,” he said. “It’s the site, no secret, that we looked at years ago for a new stadium. Back in 2004, we actually modeled that location and we had an outdoor stadium with no roof on that site. Now, there’s some challenges, but there’s also some advantages.”
    Straight from Dennis not me

Thread Information