Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: February 6th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Houston Rockets - 20-32

Pelicans February 6th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Houston Rockets - 20-32

Basketball.
    Basketball.

I've gone my entire 38 years of life watching sports on TV and not noticing the flashes from cameras. My 6 year old daughter just mentioned it to me and now it's driving me nuts.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    My God, we we actually freaking trade for Sloth…

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    My God, we we actually freaking trade for Sloth…
    Don't you put that on us, Eman!

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    I've gone my entire 38 years of life watching sports on TV and not noticing the flashes from cameras. My 6 year old daughter just mentioned it to me and now it's driving me nuts.
    I just start noticing too.
    And a child should lead them. Lol.

This is a bad line-up in there now.

Somebody should really do a compilation of Josh Hart's missed fast break lay-ups.
    Last edited by PELSGIRL; 02-06-2022 at 07:07 PM.

Really disappointing first half. Lets see if Willie can get some adjustments going into the second half.
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Quote Originally Posted by PELSGIRL View Post
    Somebody should really do a complication of Josh Hart's missed fast break lay-ups.
    ...if not a complication, then certainly a compilation

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    ...if not a complication, then certainly a compilation
    Lol. Yeah, I edited that but y'all get it.

WTH!! Can’t see the game. I have Spectrum and you can hear the sound of the game on Bally but the picture is just a frozen shot of a woman playing golf! Anybody else experiencing this?

Basketball Guru
    we getting killed in the paint...houston is getting too many rim shots...

I like Willie Green and he's working w/ what he has but his rotations at times are strange to me. He took Jaxson out when he was cooking and then the line-up he put in started the downward spiral to end the half the way they did. Hope he can really figure that out b/c he will become a good to great coach if he does. Also, usage of timeouts. He has to learn that as well.
    Last edited by PELSGIRL; 02-06-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TennMan23 View Post
    WTH!! Can’t see the game. I have Spectrum and you can hear the sound of the game on Bally but the picture is just a frozen shot of a woman playing golf! Anybody else experiencing this?
    I pulled up Bally website on my computer and I am casting it to my TV.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Graham is neither a starter material nor a building block for this team.

Were you watching on Spectrum Bally and had that frozen image? Watching on Spectrum’s app now and it has it.

Ingram just lit up the Rockets in that 3rd quarter. Scored 17 points in a 5 minutes span! Pels now lead by 10 after 3.

BI playing like a grown a-- man out there.

If BI never has to come back in this game, we have played a game.

Good game, Hayes energy continues to be effective

Back to back games with 12 assists for BI.

Three straight wins for the Pels, who currently sit in the #10 seed, with 29 games left. Do we have a realistic chance of maybe getting to #8, where one win gets you in? We're 5.5 games back of the Clips for 8th and 4.5 back of the Lakers for 9th.

Good Game. They had to bring BI back in and he ended up w/ 33.

Jax haters are going to explode from all the crow.

And I was told BI had "plateaued" defensively. He has to be named the all star replacement for Green.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Back to back games with 12 assists for BI.

Three straight wins for the Pels, who currently sit in the #10 seed, with 29 games left. Do we have a realistic chance of maybe getting to #8, where one win gets you in? We're 5.5 games back of the Clips for 8th and 4.5 back of the Lakers for 9th.
    If PG and Kawhi never return.....we better pass the Clips. So I'd say that's likely. The Lakers will be a more interesting race.

You knows what’s better than the Warriors knocking out the Lakers in the playoffs in embarrassment ? The Pelicans knocking them out of it in a play in game with nothing to lose playing free ��

Thread Information