Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P Luc Longley: One Giant Leap

N/P Luc Longley: One Giant Leap

For a variety reasons, I love Australia and know there are a few Aussies on this board. Mainly, it shaped who I am today. Based here, but had to fly back-and-forth numerous times. I love that place and the people and encourage everyone to visit, but I have digressed.

I just ran across this. Another side of "The Last Dance". Pretty good bit and impressive that they were able to secure a lengthy interview with MJ as well.

Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

I had been waiting for part 2 to come out here to watch the whole thing, and in the process forgot about it so cheers for sharing man. Great interview. That slither of insight on his experience with Minnesota was interesting, seeing all the talk the Pelicans always have about players not wanting to be here and all the rest.

Great Watch!! Thanks!!

I've met Luc a few times, really nice guy. Last time was in the hospital waiting room, funnily enough, where I sat down next to him and started chatting.

I went to a basketball camp in Perth when I was younger and was mentored by his brother, Griffin who was equally as nice and a state league baller. I think he might have been on the Wildcats squad, but he didn't suit up afaicr
    Last edited by AusPel; 08-15-2021 at 12:15 AM.

Thread Information