Pelicans Report

Thread: Time for a Jonas Highlight thread! This dude is a baller!

Time for a Jonas Highlight thread! This dude is a baller!

Looks like Griff found his vocal leader type.

And he has a mean streak!

Underrated addition here by many. Not all but many.

He's good at basketball!

Solid defender when used in the right schemes (Drop, mostly), can really pass, very good in the post. I'm glad for the addition.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He's good at basketball!

Solid defender when used in the right schemes (Drop, mostly), can really pass, very good in the post. I'm glad for the addition.
    Hopefully we have an extension in place. He is probably (injuries permitting) in his prime for 3-4 more years. Would be nice to lock up a good big man rotation with Jax already showing promise

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Hopefully we have an extension in place. He is probably (injuries permitting) in his prime for 3-4 more years. Would be nice to lock up a good big man rotation with Jax already showing promise
    let?s wait until the end of the season before talking about an extension. We made the mistake of extending Adams immediately and lost future flexibility without having to give up assets to get out from under it.

Sad Zo never got to play with him. Ja was dropping JV all those amazing split second dimes.....the same ones Adams and company would bumble from Zo. Only Zion seemed to be quick enough to grab those. But I'm hopeful Kira and NAW can develop those.

Zion and JV banging down low is going to be brutal. And then Jaxson comes in and runs the bruised bodies off the court.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    I really do like him as a player, but I am equally excited about his enthusiasm and what he should bring as an excellent teammate....oh, and he bass fishes too!
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Basketball Guru
    i wanted jonas to pair up with AD..i was disappointed we turned a offer down when Toronto offered him to us on a draft day.....then we later traded for boogie and that was the icing on the cake for me but we had our bad luck with that smdh.....i believe that was the same year jonas was offered to us..

Thread Information