Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA Draft Day - 29th July

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Right now, Scottie isn't really a ''combo forward'' at the NBA level. He's going to be best as a small ball 5 for while, imo. Extremely limited offensively. Can't create for himself at all, can't shoot, and can't really jump either.
    Maybe more point forward, but I still don’t see fit the with Siakam. I guess if u play him at the 5, but still

Then the Magic could possibly get Kuminga too! Home run if that happens IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Maybe more point forward, but I still don’t see fit the with Siakam. I guess if u play him at the 5, but still
    You can't be a point forward if you can't create offense, which Scottie can't. He struggled hard with it even at the college level, it's not going to be easier against elite wing defenders in the NBA. He needs to learn how to either finish or shoot first, and that's a big if - lots of ''if they shoot'' prospects, not that many of them ever actually get there.

Like I said, that's why I guess Toronto is one of the better places for him to go. They do have a track record of developing players, at least.
    Basketball.

Good pick. Love Giddey, his upside is high even if he might take a little while - that's fine, OKC is not trying to compete next season lol

Giddey this early!! Sweet I love it

Josh Giddey looks like dollarstore Timothee Chalamet

What is this draft?!

Golden State continuing on from their Wiseman pick last year, taking guys with impressive length and straight line explosion but who aren't very good at basketball.

I love how on the broadcast they're talking about how it's ''not fair'' that the Warriors were able to add a guy like Wiseman to their core last year, as if Wiseman was even remotely good.

Okay looking good for us

Adding Suggs and Wagner in one draft is really good for Orlando. I like this a lot for them.

If Kuminga played college ball he may have went higher IMO

We’re going to regret trading 10.

Go get Buddy back

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    We’re going to regret trading 10.
    I disagree

Wow

First pick I've really really disliked so far tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Funcrusher View Post
    I disagree
    Guess we’ll see in 4 years

Classic Sacramento Kings move

We could of took Bouknight or Moody. Damn.

Not sure we will regret it since we got Jonas while giving up Bledsoe & Adams

I like this guy Mike Schmidt on ESPN. First time I’ve seen his analysis

Lol those old top 10 picks. Yikes. Not a good omen

I think it's a bit of a reach but I like it, I like the upside swing for them. He has a really high ceiling and he'll help on the wing defensively immediately.

Sacramento has been watching too many Portland games. They now have one short front court.

I owe you an apology Dae. Draft guys clearly know absolutely nothing.

Thread Information