Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NBA Draft Day - 29th July

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    The Lakers may trade Kuzma, Harrell, & KCP for Westbrook. I don’t know if I would do that if I’m the Lakers. Not sure how I feel about it with our picks
    It's pretty much guaranteed to happen, Woj already reported it so unless something huge happens to explode it, it's happening.

I don't think it makes too much of a different to us. Griff already traded off next year's Lakers pick and I have no faith in AD's body or in Westbrook's play.

Lakers also sending Schroder to OKC according to some other stuff I've seen. Will post the tweet from Woj if it goes through
    Basketball.

I?m leaning towards a power forward to backup Zion. Can Murphy play the 4? Garuba or Sengun if available might be my guys. B

But we do need shooting as well. And I love athletic wings and they should have some good ones available.

This might be the first draft we have had that I don?t have a typical favorite pick. Unless someone else fell I was leaning towards Moody, but he won?t be there at 17. So hopefully someone I like falls into our laps

Pardon my ignorance here.... But will it detail the trade if Harrell declines his player option? Imma laugh sooooo decent if he does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's pretty much guaranteed to happen, Woj already reported it so unless something huge happens to explode it, it's happening.

I don't think it makes too much of a different to us. Griff already traded off next year's Lakers pick and I have no faith in AD's body or in Westbrook's play.

Lakers also sending Schroder to OKC according to some other stuff I've seen. Will post the tweet from Woj if it goes through
    Where are you seeing the Schroeder rumors at?

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Pardon my ignorance here.... But will it detail the trade if Harrell declines his player option? Imma laugh sooooo decent if he does that.
    He supposedly already opted in today.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    He supposedly already opted in today.
    Montrezl is a Klutch client. No way would the wires get crossed on something like this - he did opt in, you are correct.

Jalen Green looking truly terrible wearing what appears to be an older relative's suit from the late 70s

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    Where are you seeing the Schroeder rumors at?
    Saw some speculation that he could be part of a S&T with Kings for Hield, but not sure if that was a 3 way deal with another team getting Shroder or not. Hopefully not us.

I sure hope we end up taking a player unless it’s dealt for someone I like that can help us right away

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Saw some speculation that he could be part of a S&T with Kings for Hield, but not sure if that was a 3 way deal with another team getting Shroder or not. Hopefully not us.
    Yeah that's what I saw. As I say, if I see an official drop I'll add the tweet to the thread

Some more moves on the margins

If I’m Plumlee I’m like well now I know how you felt about me. Trade me and the 37th pick for the 57th pick lol

Jalen Green looking truly terrible wearing what appears to be an older relative's suit from the late 70s
    Might cost him 5 spots

I love it. Looks anime.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    The Lakers may trade Kuzma, Harrell, KCP, and draft pick tonight for Westbrook. I don?t know if I would do that if I?m the Lakers. Not sure how I feel about it with our picks
    Kuzma took Lakers off his social media weeks ago

I love the reporter’s legs

?

Will be very interesting to see what the Warriors do tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Will be very interesting to see what the Warriors do tonight.
    They should draft Sengun

Jalen Green dressed like that, Scottie Barnes in the turtleneck, what year is this?

No real surprises here

A little bit of a surprise to me - I feel like Mobley is clearly the #2 pick - but Green isn't a bad choice at all and I get that Houston preferred a guard.

Thread Information